Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    I'm writing a wartime romance just now. My heroine's hubby has been declared missing, presumed dead quite early on in the war (1942ish) and after the war and people start to come home, there's no sign of him. Could my poor heroine get married again if she presumes she's a widow but has no proof as such ie no death certificate? I just wondered what happens in those circumstances. I'm not sure where to start looking for that sort of information. M&MBM2010-09-19 16:31:55

  2. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8012755/Crown-Prosecution-Service-pays-16000-to-sexual-assault-victim-after-attacker-is-acquitted.html ''lack of will and skill'', some of us have been saying that about them for years. Time to get rid of the CPS and go back to the old system which worked well for donkeys years.

  3. Rich-Allen
    Started by Rich-Allen,

    Topic. Bought it today for £10 from CEX for the vocal aspect, but there's only about 2 songs on it that I want to sing, which I already have on the Lips games, so I'm selling the Rock Band game, just the game on its own though, not the full Band set. £5 plus first class recorded delivery postage. And if any ps.com people are reading, I am making NO profit here, in fact I am selling at a LOSS!

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 934 views
  4. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Psychopath Test Read this question, come up with an answer. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a man who she did not know. She thought he was 'amazing'. She believed him to be her dream partner so much, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister. Question: What was her motive for killing her sister? Give this some thought before you answer. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- AM I A LIAR? http://www.coolquizme.com/other/liar.html Turns o…

    • 10 replies
    • 1k views
  5. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    A Government-funded radio station that warns drivers about traffic jams is costing taxpayers £2.8 million a year– even though most motorists cannot listen to it in their cars. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1313281/2-8m-tax-wasted-traffic-radio-hear.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#ixzz0zz4RrUeZ Anyone on here listen to this station? I never have yet. I suspect listening to this station for to long might get a little repetitive.

    • 1 reply
    • 467 views
  6. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11318590 Don't get caught by these people. I'm afraid I don't have alot of sympathy for these people who get taken in by telephone Scams, only buy from authorised FSA brokers, or buy from your bank.

  7. careerlid
    Started by careerlid,

    I'm not a Catholic, or particularly religious so have no axe to grind here, but methinks the man talks sense.. (?) BBC story Edited to put the hyperlink inStan Still2010-09-15 19:49:30

  8. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1313148/Top-racing-driver-jailed-years-killing-motorist-fleeing-scene.html I hope the smug little bastard suffers inside prison. Good to see sentences reflecting the seriousness of the incident, but ten years would have been even better.

    • 2 replies
    • 317 views
  9. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    Have a listen to this BBC news video. I was astounded at what I heard.

  10. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/mediatechnologyandtelecoms/media/8008218/Phone-hacking-Lord-Prescott-seeks-judicial-review-of-Met-police.html I hope his appeal fails, some of these papers may contain information which is very confidential. I hope that under the Data Protection Act the Met don't have to release anything. Prescott is probably worried that a voice mail to Tracey might be embarrassing, and as for Grubby Little Bryant, probably messages to/from the manufacturers of Y Fronts.

  11. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11299938 About time too, this bloke has been getting away with things for too long.

  12. Uncle Vanya
    Started by Uncle Vanya,

    Might our Mr Tony have Private Confessions with the Pope whilst he is on tour in the UK (the Pope, not Mr Tony). Many years ago I used to jest that Mr Tony would receive some 'award' from the Vatican (Papal Knighthood) maybe for "Services Rendered". But I do jest over this matter. I do get a tad cynical about the Ex-Liarbor Party Leadership. I watched BBC 1 'Question Time' on Thursday night with the 5 Contenders for the Liarbor leadership. the whole proceedings with Mr Dimbleby looked more like a contest to see who's turn it was to be co-opted into the 'Big Brother House'. The only thing missing was Mr Woollyass there as the Village Idiot. In the end I got bored and swi…

  13. Backlash
    Started by Backlash,

    If only...

    • 9 replies
    • 314 views
  14. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/7998236/Unions-threaten-strikes-civil-disobedience-and-campaign-of-resistance-over-cuts.html This is just about the type of response I would expect from the Luddites and Dinosaurs, that most union leaders are. The first thing they think about is STRIKE, not, what can we do to get the country back on it's feet. NuLabour got us all in this financial mess and their friends in the Unions want to blame the present government. It really is time the Union Members picked leaders who have a brain in their head.

  15. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Happy Birthday Ranroz - don't know the Dutch for Happy Birthday.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.