Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. NSWP
    Started by NSWP,

    G'day, just saw this site and joined up. Recently retired from New South Wales Police, Australia, after 35 years service. Now enoying the big fat police pension, playing golf and travelling the world. Hope I can contribute. Oh, I forgot to tell you for 25 of those years I was a Road Warrior (Highway Patrol.) Don't be too hard one me !

    • 1 reply
    • 564 views
  2. MrsDarthFuzz
    Started by MrsDarthFuzz,

    Reason I ask, girls have asked to watch Mamma Mia. Mr DF and I hate it with a passion, and are sat in our living room on our ipads whilst the girls happily watch this film. Other films I detest with a passion, Avatar and inception to start with, saw them both at the flicks, and was quite brutal with my critique when leaving.

  3. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://web.orange.co.uk/article/quirkies/Councils_baffled_by_quirky_queries A woman rang her local council to ask if a car park was haunted as her vehicle had 'moved' to another parking space while she was shopping. Some Officers must have at some time picked up the phone when a MOP calls the Police. So your strangest requests would be? One of mine that comes to mind is, a woman got on the coach, said she was only coming with me because she was to scared to drive her car and caravan up the motorway. So do you think you can tow them for me?

    • 2 replies
    • 663 views
  4. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    I fancy making fruit leathers this year. Has anyone tried making them before? http://www.uga.edu/nchfp/how/dry/fruit_leathers.html

  5. bluekit
    Started by bluekit * ,

    Morning I have several friends in the met who were looking for watches we found a company in finchley called the watch factory (www.thewatchfactory.co.uk)they are currently offering a discount code for any watch on there web site they also donate to the London Air Ambulance for every sale.The promo code we were given is PJX5T4Z good luck

    • 1 reply
    • 992 views
  6. Backlash
    Started by Backlash,

    I am off to Golden Bay / Paphos area of Cyprus tomorrow for a fortnight. Seems a bit hot for my liking at the moment, think I will have to seek some shelter away from the sun, and do a bit of sightseeing ! Mrs B will be happy though. Why is it that some people (like Mrs B!) like to lie in the baking sun cooking themselves slowly for hours on end ? I have never understood that... Anybody been to Cyprus, and tips and where to, or where not to go ?

  7. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    A PENSIONER is facing being evicted from his home of 74 years after he was told he could not continue the lease following the death of his sister. An emotional Edward Meakins claims it would kill him to move out of what has been his family home in Cloister Road, Cricklewood, since he was a boy. The 83-year-old has been told by Barnet Homes that he will not be allowed to carry on living alone in the three-bedroom house, and has instead been offered a flat in a sheltered housing unit. But bachelor Mr Meakins said: “I moved here when I was nine, which was 74 years ago, and I don't think it is fair that after I have lived here for that long I should go and live in a …

  8. Mikeh2000
    Started by Mikeh2000 +,

    I've been shortlisted to do some flu vacination trials, which seems to be good money if you don't mind being poked, prodded etc, but has anyone on here done anything similar, as I don't know anyone else that's done it.

  9. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1304407/Now-nannying-Police-chiefs-issue-guidelines-officers-underwear.html it would appear that ACC Sharon Rowe has so little to do, she can afford time to carry out a Thong or Panty investigation. I would suggest Ms Rowe gets on with policing and forget about trivial matters.

  10. Mikeh2000
    Started by Mikeh2000 +,

    I've been shortlisted to do some flu vacination trials, which seems to be good money if you don't mind being poked, prodded etc, but has anyone on here done anything similar, as I don't know anyone else that's done it.

  11. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-11016962 I think this is an excellent poster. It's not as if the whole word is written out. And when I hear kids speak they use far worse words nowadays as a matter of course. I loathe dog fouling. (Edited for typo)M&MBM2010-08-20 07:24:39

  12. newBeatboy
    Started by newBeatboy,

    So what's the best response? I favour a simple, cheeky, "Thanks!" but I'd like something that would roll off the tongue...

  13. NWest
    Started by NWest,

    Im thinking of having some dental work done, whitening and a few crowns, and was wondering if anyone could reccommend a good cosmetic dentist in the North West. Someone who is good but not too expensive. I dont mind if its an NHS dentist who also does this. Im no snob lol. Thanks in advance chaps and chapesses!

    • 8 replies
    • 999 views
  14. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://sethf.com/infothought/blog/archives/000216.html another of Mr Justice Eady's mates has issued a super injunction to stop the media telling the story. It only applies to the media in the uk(not individuals). Rumour has it that his name begins with the letter M, and he is not related to Compo. Do we have another John Terry incident.

    • 1 reply
    • 666 views
  15. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,

    DOWN TERRACE WINNER: NEXT WAVE BEST FEATURE – FANTASTIC FEST WINNER: BEST UK FEATURE - RAINDANCE AWARDS WINNER: RAINDANCE AWARD – BRITISH INDEPENDENT FILM AWARDS DVD Release date: 23rd August 2010 Running time: 89 minutes DVD RRP: £15.99 Cert: 15 Watch the trailer Fresh from watching his son Karl being acquitted in court, family head Bill returns to his terraced home in Brighton with dangerous questions swimming around his head. Questions which will lead to violence, recrimination and murder. Who grassed him up to the police? How will top brass in London react to the recent downturn in profits from his criminal activities? And when will Karl finally get ar…

    • 0 replies
    • 306 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.