The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://www.policeoracle.com/news/Paper-Mountain-Costing-Criminal-Justice-System_34061.html Here is one of the top men in the CPS telling the world that we need to cut down on paper work. Most of the paper work he is talking about was created by the CPS in the first place. Before the intoduction of the CPS a file might contained 5 or 6 pieces of paper, a soon as the CPS got involved that increased to 15 to 20, sometimes even more. The CPS really do need to sort themselves out, every police officer can give you 'chapter and verse' about the inefficiencies of the CPS, but there isn't enough space on here to print them all.
-
- 2 replies
- 277 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I watched Borak Obama when he addressed both houses in Wesminster Hall recently, and it could be that I am reading the wrong signals from Blair,but it looked to me as if Blair was acutely embarrassed or at the very least very uncumfortable. Perhaps it was because of the people he was sharing the front row area with. Did anyone else think the same ?
-
- 3 replies
- 294 views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/8540077/Carole-Caplin-I-didnt-sleep-with-Tony-Blair.html I believe Carole, I cannot believe that any woman, even one who was really hard up for a 'bonk', would want to sleep with a greasy slimeball like Teflon Blair.
-
- 7 replies
- 346 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Ive caved into society and joined a social networking site. I hate facebook so I signed upto twitter. Just wondered if anyone on here is on twitter who can be my "mate". I have very few at the moment. On twitter that is!!!!
-
this is the begining of the Film Daleks – Invasion Earth: 2150 A.D. (1966) How many other films that have been made that have Specials in them? list as many as we can find!
-
http://news.bbc.co.u...rnal/player.swf" http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8569953.stm (not sure which link will work)
-
This is a true account as recorded in the Police Log of Sarasota, Florida... An elderly Florida lady did her shopping and, upon returning to her car, found four males in the act of leaving with her vehicle. She dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun, proceedingto scream at the top of her voice, "I have a gun, and I know how to use it! Get out of the car!" The four men didn't wait for a second invitation. They got out and ran like mad. The lady, somewhat shaken, then proceeded to load her shopping bags into the back of the car and got into the driver's seat. She was so shaken that she could not get her key into the ignition. She tried and tried, and then it daw…
-
-
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed how small bicycle lights are now?
-
Saw this guy today with a blue jumper on that said POLICE on the front and sleeves! It got me thinking that maybe tourist or possibly even the elderly may think he is in fact a police officer! To add, the text was yellow!
-
-
As per the title really, who do you think is the funniest poster on PS.com? I have 2 or 3 in mind and I will try to decide on one whilst I'm at work. The winner gets, erm, oh, naff all apart from the honour. Sorry!
-
My user name is in no way related to me, it stems from a conversation I had with a very drunk young lady many years ago... On asking me my name, i simply replied 'Fred'. "Oh, Derf" she said (Fred backwards). My mates started calling me it and the name stuck. I googled my username just now and I have found out that 'DERF' is also an American cartoonist, a slang term for 'Dry humping' (whatever that is??) as well as the Driver Education Research Foundation and an imaginary number between 5 and 6 (from a programme called i-carly apparently) Does anyone else's Username have hidden depths?
-
-
So bored at work today. I have run out of things to do on the internet. Anyone got any websites (Work safe you dirty lot!) that can keep me occupied for an hour or so.