Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Backlash
    Started by Backlash,

    I CAN'T WAIT TO HIT THE CLUBS TO SHOW OFF MY SWEET NEW MOVES. Backlash2011-05-29 16:19:28

  2. GoneForgotten
    Started by GoneForgotten,

    Just watching Rookie Blue and was wondering about their body armour which looks paper thin. Does anyone know what it is and what it's rated to? [/sadgit]

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. Valleybobby
    Started by Valleybobby,

    My link Not sure if this is joke or not. apparently ''its small enough to be taken on the pavement while being towed by a mobility scooter at a top speed of 2mph.''

  4. Bart
    Started by Bart,

      • Like
    • 18 replies
    • 868 views
  5. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Poor old gran, all alone over the Bank Holiday weekend. But she’s still positive about everything. She does, however, need more help. Can you help? E S I V C E S T A S N I E ITV1 crime drama series (4,9)

    • 3 replies
    • 580 views
    Administrative Account
  6. Commissioner
    Started by Commissioner,

    It comes on Sky1 I believe. Just wanted to ask, are these guys OSU officers or borough policing doing a night shift?

      • Like
    • 18 replies
    • 1.8k views
  7. OldAfricaHand
    Started by OldAfricaHand,

    The BBC are reporting that Lord Taylor has been sentenced to 12 months in prison as punishment for his fraudulent claims for UK11,227 .............. I wonder if he thinks it was worth it in retrospect? As he is a former barrister, radio & TV presenter and, of course, Lord - I assume he will have a number of tables to choose from in the refectory at whichever holiday camp (oops, sorry, open prison) he is sent to! Apparently, he is a role model for young people ................... mmmm .......... I hope that changes pretty damn quick!

  8. The_Domino
    Started by The_Domino,

    As the title, I've got a Fenix PD30 torch for sale. It's never been dropped or bashed about and it unmarked apart from where the anodising has rubbed off the edges of one of the tailcap horns It's a Cree Premium Q5 LED with 6 output modes; 9 lumens, 70 lumens, 117 lumens, 220 lumens, signalling and strobe. Takes CR123A batteries made of black anodised T6 aluminium and is waterproof to IPX-8 standard Comes in it's original box with manual, warranty card, lanyard, spare clicky and 2 o-rings. Belt holster is also there, although it has worn through a hole in the base. New ones are about £4 off t'internet New they are £46 plus post on PolMil I'm after £30 posted to yo…

    • 1 reply
    • 2.1k views
  9. cfnbryn
    Started by cfnbryn +,

    SWANSEEEEEA!!!!! 4 - 2 Reading Premiership for the first time in 30 years! Swansea 'til I die! I bet you all watched the game to support the Swans today in the play offs against Reading. I just had to share the amazing news with all my PS.com friends, I'm sooooo happy!

    • 5 replies
    • 561 views
  10. E29NP1546080952
    Started by E29NP1546080952,

    I watched this documentry a few days ago, has anyone else seen it? Paddy Wivell’s film as Journalist Joe Sheffer commented : "What Paddy Wivell’s film has achieved is quite the opposite. He has managed to document a human side to Hasidim. Even orthodox Jews, who from the outset seem so rigid, inward looking and proper have the same temptations as everyone else in society. They battle with temptation, emotion and financial difficulty and struggle especially in matters of love, marriage and finding relationships. Film’s like this can only benefit the Jewish community in Britain, because they breach the kind of isolation which fuels xenophobia and racism in Britain."…

    • 7 replies
    • 961 views
  11. E29NP1546080952
    Started by E29NP1546080952,

    So who is Mr Allen!

      • Like
    • 27 replies
    • 1.7k views
  12. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1391918/New-gagging-order-row-erupts-Court-hear-sensitive-sex-case-secret.html This was the easiest one to work out, it wouldn't take much of a Detective in the Mets to solve this, or anywhere else for that matter.

  13. weedannyc
    Started by weedannyc,

    http://likeaphobia.u...o-say-to-a-cop/

    • 4 replies
    • 554 views
    Tbartonâ„¢
  14. Commissioner
    Started by Commissioner,

    I am a Manchester United fan myself, but I must admit; Barcelona came with immense competition and I guess the best team won. Did anyone watch it? What do you think is the reason for Manchester United to lose?

      • Like
    • 17 replies
    • 817 views
  15. Uncle Vanya
    Started by Uncle Vanya,

    The Future Direction of the UK Under The Marxists Labour Party of the UK.... Of course I jest, and this is but a joke.... and the Liarbore Party ain't Marxist..... (If this is a tad strong... please delete it... Mods)... oh yes.... I can do that myself.... Well, I have taken me Meds this morning.... had a nice mug of Coffee... so it is time to head out into the Big World and hang about the High Street of life oggling the passers by... Matron says I'm a good boy today....... so far.... Uncle Vanya2011-05-28 14:05:13

    OldAfricaHand

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.