The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
A 'werewolf' gene which causes hair to grow all over the body has been found by scientists, who say the discovery could lead to a remedy for baldness. They have tracked down a genetic fault which is behind a rare condition called hyper- trichosis, or werewolf syndrome, where thick hair covers the face and upper body. They say they may be able to use drugs to trigger a similar gene mutation in people to encourage hair to grow on bald patches. But the scientists stressed that tackling baldness was still many years away. They do not yet know how they would be able to trigger hair to grow in bald patches without causing excessive growth all over the body. Werewolf syndrome is…
-
TV CONTESTANTS WANTED FOR NEW ITV GAME SHOW PILOT AND POTENTIAL SERIES Are you outgoing with a big personality and a competitive streak?<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> Would you like the opportunity to potentially win a cash prize? It’s a brand new, nail biting game of skill and trusting your instincts hosted by a hilarious celebrity presenter. We need contestants for a pilot and potential series, so if you love game shows, you’re up for a laugh and interested in finding out more then please get in touch. Email: fortune@studiolambert.com or call 07921 609492. Applicati…
-
- 0 replies
- 230 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Hey guys. I've just realized my tunic is faulty: it's missing the radio clip thingies, so there's nowhere I can attach my radio to it. How can I get it sorted? Should I send it back to Hendon? Help
-
Hello, I have just found out I have made it to the final stages of my application as a trainee recruitment consultant! I was just wondering if there were any recruitment consultants on here, and also how easy it is to fit being a special around your job, and what you like about being a recruitment consultant. Thanks
-
Okay, this has intrigued me for a few weeks now. In Swansea we have a shopping centre in the middle of town and a company called Dr Fish has set up some tanks in the middle of it. You can pay £10 for 15 mins or £20 for 30 mins to stick your feet in a tank and 'relax' whilst you have your feet nibbled by some sort of cat fish. It's meant to be relaxing and also be like a pedicure... there is also a more private shop in town for those that don't fancy sitting in public with their feet in a fish tank... has anyone on here actually tried somewhere like this, and if so please tell me what it's like because I'm the type of idiot that will try something like this just to see …
-
Man bursts into flames in porn shop -- has nothing to do with sins or God Print this page|EmailShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DiggShare on Lifestream Women News 25 Comments Sometimes people do things which go on to define them for the rest of their life. Neil Armstrong will always be 'the first person to set foot on the Moon', while Tim Berners-Lee is forever 'the man who created the World Wide Web'. Unfortunately, it's not always such an impressive and positive achievement which people are remembered for... just ask the man who will from now be known as 'the guy who burst into flames in a porn shop'. That's right, a man who was watching vi…
-
What's with the latest fad of walking around holding and using a mobile phone as it they're going to eat it like a piece of toast rather than to the side of the head? I don't believe it's anything to do with 'safety' with radiation concerns, I believe it's to do with looking trendy and more important than they actually are. Does anyone else find this as irritating as I do?
-
Hi everyone. I'll be the proud owner of an Iphone 4 When I come home from work tomorrow! Anyway, I have been looking at some cases and came across these Predator Zero ones which have carbon fibre and cool colours on them. They are a little over prices but just wanted to know what you all thought and if anyone one else has had one or has one currently? Thanks in advance, Tbarton http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ION-Factory-Stealth-Predator-Zero-iPhone-4-Case-Silver-/110677393816 http://store.carbonfibergear.com/ion-predator-zero-carbon-fiber-iphone-4-case
-
Are you ready to put your love on the line and take a gamble on the ultimate game of love…? Are you bored of the dating game? Do first impressions count? Do you want the chance to go on a luxury holiday for your first date? We are looking for YOUNG, FUN and SINGLE individuals who want to forget the cheesy lines and the schmoozing and cut straight to the chase - DO I FANCY YOU?? If you are aged 18 or over and want to be part of a unique new dating show where truth comes first, then this is for you. Auditions taking place in June/July in a city near you. Application deadline 30th June Please email applications@princesstv.com or call 0207 985 1718
-
Thought this worth posting, some quite breathtaking photos; I can only aspire! Volcanoes in Chile (Link is to BBC site, quite safe). Mother Nature seems to be having quite a run of her show of force at the moment.
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/mps-expenses/8560512/Civil-servants-fight-to-keep-Whitehall-expenses-secret.html Looks as if the Telegraph has got the 'bit' between it's teeth over Civil Servants spending and expences. They must have something to hide or they wouldn't want to keep their spending secret.
-
- 1 reply
- 242 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
http://www.keepbusy.net/play.php?id=texting-while-driving-fail guy had apparently already gone into oncoming traffic twice, wonder how long before his luck runs dry
-
Folks, I've been looking at the Gallery and I have to say it's a right mess. Some years ago we did an upgrade which messed up a lot of the pictures (causing them to become all mono chromatic) and now when I look at the various albums, they all seem to have broken links and dodgy thumbnails. I am running a couple of tools in the background which are supposed to rebuild the images and thumbnails, but I'm not that hopeful it'll improve things. I am minded to start over completely, just delete everything in there and start from scratch. Is this going to cause people major problems? Are there images in the gallery which you really need, or use on a regular basis? Please…