Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Regulars

 
 
This forum should only be used for questions that are regarding recruitment to the police service as a regular officer that are not specific to a local force. If your question is specific to the recruitment process in a particular force then please visit the correct force area located HERE
  1. Tim1985
    Started by Tim1985 * ,

    Hello all, I'm currently wanting to become a regular officer in either BTP or the Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire constabulary. I'm currently a personal trainer and have HNC in business studies. I would like to get to know anybody willing to give me direction and help me achieve my goal, any advice and inside information will be much appreciated. Thank you Tim Melbourne

  2. RiaLiotta
    Started by RiaLiotta,

    Hi there - anyone have any idea of why it takes so long for Occ Health to rubber stamp the Suitability Report and get it back to Recruitment? Apparently they are waiting for quite a few to arrive and it's simply an admin function that's taking the time Seemingly taking an age! Thanks :)

  3. RiaLiotta
    Started by RiaLiotta,

    Hi - I'm hoping you can help me please. I have downloaded the Northamptonshire Police recruitment pack which includes the Westshire Shopping Centre pack as well as the Police SEARCH info for candidates pack. Can anyone tell me why there are, what appear to be, examples of candidate familiarisation material i.e. Stores in Conflict, Rose, Palmer and The Great Outdoors? Will these scenarios be used on the Assessment Centre and they are included so I can prep or, are they simply examples - it's not clear in the intro. Secondly, can I take it as read the the Westshire Code of Conduct is on display in the shopping centre for staff and visitors to see? Thanks zillions Ri…

  4. postaltony
    Started by postaltony * ,

    Just a query. Assume a candidate has been given a contract, joins their training. And has quit their previous employment. What happens if at some point the vetting does not pass? Bearing in mind the commitment the candidate will have shown up to this point. Will the candidate be without employment and then be forced into financial difficulties as a result? Some candidates may have relocated to take up their new position.

  5. pet1sim
    Started by pet1sim,

    Hi is anyone on the 26th intake?

  6. Juliet whiskey
    Started by Juliet whiskey,

    Anybody know the RLC for brent? Others needing info on RLCs feel free to post Thanks in advance Josh

    Stamford1546621217
  7. rihgirhrign
    Started by rihgirhrign,

    Hi all, I was just curious how many others are in the same situation as myself: I have passed the Assessment Day and the Force Interview and have been sent an email explaining that although I have passed everything so far and have a good score, it looks as though I will be 'considered' for the April 2016 intake. I've sent HR an email and am awaiting a response for the following questions: I understand that being 'in consideration' is good, however, does this mean that providing I can pass the fitness and medical etc I am going to get an offer of employment for April 2016? Also, I understand that the SEARCH Assessment scores are valid for a year if I were to use them …

    Super Ted1546621273
  8. bongo
  9. james85
    Started by james85,

    Hi all, Struggling to know which CKP provider to go with E-Laws or Bluelight... Who's done either??

  10. williamhutch
    Started by williamhutch,

    Hey guys, I have a room to rent in Oakley, just outside Dunfermline which is ideal for most central belt forces, Forth Valley, Fife, L&B and its only 40 mins from Glasgow and Perth. Any way its £300 a month, split bills and includes Large bedroom with single bed Fully tooled kitchen Large living room with brand new 42 inch telly Garden and garage Wifi It can be viewed any time and is available after new year. Give me a shout on email for any more details. whutchinson@hotmail.co.uk

  11. Coop
    Started by Coop,

    I got the email saying I passed Day 1 last week, but no percentage score. I've seen on here that some people seem to know what their percentage was, and I was wondering how I find this out? It's not necessary for me to know, but I'm a curious person... if I have to go through the day again (which I hope I don't!), it'd be nice to know how well, or not so well, I did the first time round. Thanks :)

  12. iphone12
    Started by iphone12 * ,

    Did anyone apply for the recent transfer DC's to the city of london?

  13. ErnestoGonzaga
    Started by ErnestoGonzaga,

    I'd like to find out how people are getting on at Tulli and how it may or may not be the same as how they imagined. Also it'd be good to hear how people are getting on in their first few weeks after training and life on the street. It would be good to hear about things to look forward to or even look out for, for those just starting out the recruitment process or who are heading to Tulli themselves.

  14. Juliet whiskey
    Started by Juliet whiskey,

    Just wondering how easy it would be to transfer an application from the met to west mercia at offer stage...would I go from met offer to west mercia offer or would I need to jump through some hoops...is it worth it? Thanks

  15. tru

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.