Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Regulars

 
 
This forum should only be used for questions that are regarding recruitment to the police service as a regular officer that are not specific to a local force. If your question is specific to the recruitment process in a particular force then please visit the correct force area located HERE
  1. Tom butcher
    Started by Tom butcher * ,

    Hi guys I recently applied for the role of a contact centre officer with merseyside police. I passed the initial assessments and have an assessment/ interview on Friday in Liverpool with merseyside police. Im just wondering if anyone on here can give me some advice as to what to expect from the interview. Has anyone else gone through the same process ?. I know I have to pass a series of mock 999 calls, I'm just after as much info as possible. I really want to make a good impression so all the help I can get would be greatly appreciated.

  2. stottycake
    Started by stottycake,

    Does anyone know if you are already in the army reserves whether you can still apply to be a PCSO? I know to be a police constable it's up to the discretion of the Chief Constable but is it the same for PCSOs?

  3. LMAB90
  4. Travis1546621264
    Started by Travis1546621264,

    Hello everyone! Just wondering if anyone knows when the link with application form will be available for the Jan 2014 window? Will it be after the window closes or anytime over the next few weeks> Thanks in advance!

  5. PD121
    Started by PD121,

    Hi folks, Only found out last week that I've passed my final stages. Heading down to college for 19th of January. Anyone got the start date as well? Can't wait to get started. PD from Aberdeen

  6. cruzcontrol
    Started by cruzcontrol,

    Hi, I have just started ckp with police pass. Has anyone done it with them? I checked the material and there's so much to read and watch. How do you recommend to approach the revision? Should I read all the documents and then start to answer questions? I just feel too confused.

  7. LJ Sokolov
    Started by LJ Sokolov,

    Hey everyone! I just thought i would create this post to see who is in the January 5th intake for Tulliallan! I hope you are flying through the recruitment process and enjoying every second!

  8. Eddzz!!
  9. AshB1989
    Started by AshB1989,

    So this is a bit random but I just realised I ain't sure How much Uniform do we actually get? Been for the fitting at Meiklewood but I assume we get like 2 trousers/2 tops etc? I have heard we dont get replacements very often so just curious tbh

  10. chriswilko
    Started by chriswilko,

    Hi guys Has anyone commenced an internal CKP course as of yet? Or got any further info? Basically trying to arrange some accommodation for the duration of the course (starts Feb 16th) but obviously this is impossible without knowing where the course takes place So if anyone knows where the courses take place or any extra info such as the provider this would be a great help Chris

  11. Y-G
    Started by Y-G,

    Does anyone have a number for Vetting?

  12. Adam2905
    Started by Adam2905,

    Hello everyone, I am currently at the stage where I have passed everything and it's just my CKP left, which finishes on the 25th July... so I'm guessing (hoping) August intake. For those that have already been told their borough, I was just wondering whether you got your first choice or not? Is it the norm to get your first choice? Cheers!

  13. george1995
    Started by george1995,

    Now that I have all that refrence and vetting stuff out of the way I have been revising using the course material for the CKP (using NCALT mostly) and if anyone on the forum who is doing their training or has completed it could point towards any areas that would be particularly useful I would be very grateful

  14. stottycake
    Started by stottycake,

    If I apply to force that requires a 400 word statement-how will this be marked? Do they read it or scan it for the 'buzz' words? Thanks

    Super Ted1546621273
  15. liamlewis1546621309
    Started by liamlewis1546621309,

    Wondering if anyone here has had an offer for training and had to decline it due to ckp or references. And did you the get another intake date . Liamlewis

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.