Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. flabber-my-gast
    Started by flabber-my-gast,

    Ive been reading a good crime novel lately and one of the main police characters came up with a quote '****** bags dont get treated like churchgoers', which i though was a really good one. Got me thinking about other good quotes and came up with these 'You cant polish a turd' and 'Shaking like a sh1tting dog'! Any further??

    • 0 replies
    • 600 views
    flabber-my-gast
  2. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    5 year minimum for physical torture and sexual assault of 2 young victims... Two young brothers who subjected another pair of children to a 90-minute ordeal of beating, torture and sexual humiliation were today sentenced to an indeterminate jail term. The judge at Sheffield crown court, Mr Justice Keith, ordered that the brothers, who were 10 and 11 at the time of the attack, should serve a minimum of five years, but should only be released when the authorities believed it was safe to do so. He told the boys: "The bottom line for the two of you is that you both pose a serious risk of harm to others. Your crimes are truly exceptional. "The fact is this was prolong…

    • 15 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. MrsDarthFuzz
    Started by MrsDarthFuzz,

    I saw a thread ages ago with refernce to full PM's. I have searched and can't find it now. however PEN your inbox is full!!! Mrs DF

    • 4 replies
    • 290 views
  4. Sister Purity
    Started by Sister Purity,

    I was just about to pop out to the shop when I spotted my cat sat on the window sill. He usually sits there when he wants to come indoors, but this time he didn't want to come in. He appeared to be listening intently to something and looking up at the bit of roof overhanging the bay window. I stopped and listened and I heard it too.. a definite sound of something running about on plastic. Thinking it might be mouse or something in the guttering I put puss up on that bit of roof, so he could deal with whatever the "thing" was. He can jump down from there quite easily (if he has a mind to). When I came back from the shop, the cat was still on the roof and was going mad runn…

    • 39 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. IveToldYouOnce
    Started by IveToldYouOnce,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/8467347.stm Educational standards have indeed dropped if unruly pupils are forced to listen to Mozart as a 'punishment'....... When I was at school we listened to Mozart as part of the lesson we liked to call 'music'. .....and 'punishment' was detention, the cane, the slipper and having the skin ripped off your feet by the Religious Education teacher. No. Not really. As if. Skin ripping was performed by the Human Biology teacher. Classical music is good for your brain..........and that should be reason enough to let kids listen to it. Edited by myself to ensure some semblance of humour......apologies if you read what I origin…

    • 8 replies
    • 459 views
  6. Chris321
    Started by Chris321,

    Hey! Anybody online on PS3?

  7. kyria
    Started by kyria,

    Hallo! I'm Ky. Thought i'd join your forum since it seems a lot more pleasant than others i've seen and i've enjoyed reading some of the threads over the last few days. Allow me to share a brief intro: I'm an ex-magazine Editor due to start with the Met in March. I enjoy quiet journeys on the tube and long walks in dark parks. I got hit by a bus when I was 14 and a nice policeman drove me from the hospital back to school so I wouldn't miss my history test. I discovered yesterday that I have a strange crush on the hairy biker with the longer beard. Don't tell my husband. That'll do. Anyone want to share back?

  8. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lincolnshire/8470541.stm A good judge giving a decent prison term. Lets hope this arrogant female learns a few lessons in humility while inside.

    • 4 replies
    • 308 views
  9. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    Nolans Chedder at that, not just any Chedder. http://www.johnnolanfilms.com/films/nolans-cheddar/ Make sure the sound is on with the film ranroz2010-01-22 14:08:26

    • 6 replies
    • 695 views
  10. LoudLee
    Started by LoudLee,

    Heres one for you, the better half and I are looking ahead , months as it happens, thinking about a holiday or whatever to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The only thing we've managed to sort so far is concert near the date Ideas have included adventure holidays, cruises, sunshine, partying the lot. We're just not sure. A memebr of our family in their 30's went off mountaineering on theirs! another lot who are a bit long in the tooth celebrated their 2nd this week and at their age hopefully took things easier. We're in between those groups and stuck What do you get up to ? Ps romantic advice always helpful

  11. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    I received this site in a email GREAT photos 360D You can't even see where the camera equipment is, it's like it's not even there. Use your mouse to move around. ENJOY! Click the start arrow on one of the pictures, wait for it to load 100%. After it had loaded click on the picture and while holding down your left mouse button drag it around. Open this one. http://www.utah3d.net/index.html ranroz2010-01-21 08:55:57

    • 1 reply
    • 281 views
  12. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Find anything wrong with this picture? :smiley_help: :smiley_help: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...d-Facebook.html

    • 1 reply
    • 427 views
  13. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Or just me? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8467292.stm Shoreditch in London's East End is famous for its resident artists, who say they draw inspiration from the historic buildings and strong social fabric of their surroundings. So we have that picture then this one. The second picture is of course, The house on haunted hill, a malevolent film, where they`re was never going to be a happy out come.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. IveToldYouOnce
    Started by IveToldYouOnce,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8468981.stm An American gun-sight maker has had to explain itself because they put Christian religious notation on their sights. Apparently "military officials in the US and UK have expressed concern over the way the markings will be perceived." I keep on getting surprised by the way the world, apparently, works. As if pointing a weapon at somebody isn't hostile enough, some people worry that a tiny inscription on the sight, that I would imagine only the soldier would be able to see, is going to 'offend' somebody even more.......

    • 3 replies
    • 317 views
  15. Daley_MC2
    Started by Daley_MC2,

    Hi everyone, I received an email about this website over the weekend; The Rat Book - its a big name and shame style website. I just wondered if this sort of thing is even legal? I can see both arguments for an against something like this...but surely there is some kind of libel in what they are doing?

    • 5 replies
    • 3.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.