The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Hapless Harriett has been fined £350 for driving without due care . She pleaded GUILTY, so much for her statement at the time, ''I shall defend this accusation vigourously'', poor old Harriett, has lots of previous for speeding etc. I would like to know why the other charges were dropped, i.e using a mobile phone, failing to give details(you know who I am isn't good enough)failing to report. I wonder if Gordon pulled some strings somewhere. http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5gY4g2Z6Zb0cAdFiyNNXBAybjv5dgMaverick222010-01-08 13:28:18
-
- 5 replies
- 444 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Has anyone heard this interview?boy did Savage lose it!! Makes a change from your usual football player interviews!! http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...nty/8453055.stm
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8451674.stm Mind you, I wish mine wasn't quite so big.
-
I'm sure we all like a bit of DIY, especially tinkering with cars and bikes and such like. Shamelessly taken off a bike forum I frequent I realised I have quite a comprehensive toolkit almost matching this one DRILLPRESS: A tall upright machine useful for suddenly snatching flat metal bar stock out of your hands so that it smacks you in the chest and flings your beer across the room, denting the freshly-painted project which you had carefully set in the corner where nothing could get to it. WIRE WHEEL: Cleans paint off bolts and then throws them somewhere under the workbench with the speed of light. Also removes fingerprints and hard-earned calluses from fingers in a…
-
I have been in rented accomodation for the past two years without hiccup and have enjoyed my flat however since July 09 I have had no hot water and at best random intermittent warm water since July 09 and is still ongoing. There are two sources who I feel should be accountable , The letting agents and The maintenance Company of the building. Both have locked horns ........the letting agents say it is not there responsibilty as the boiler room is based outside of my flat and the maintenance company who are saying it is the responsibilty of the letting agents as my contract is with them and they should take temporary measures until they replace the main boilers po…
-
- 5 replies
- 563 views
- 1 follower
-
-
How can you police officers really continue doing your job ? The public are full of arm chair critics, if you do any good it won't be in the papers, if you make a mistake in a tough decision, you will get flamed. The corrupt politicians don't show you guys much respect ? whatever is done, the papers will turn it around and make the public hate you ? Wouldn't life be better if you all went on strike or left your jobs, and see the reaction of the public ?
-
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/vh1_..._bus_crashes_in
-
I like the one of the Police man on the new Patrol Car. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1240985/In-pictures-How-Britain-struggling-cope-blast-Arctic-brought-mini-ice-age-country.html ranroz2010-01-07 00:14:22
-
- 55 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Anyone catch the first episode of this the other day? I was hoping after the cringe-fest that was Coastline Cops that this would be better, sadly not. The makers of Brit Cops: Zero Tolerance, the series filmed in FH in London, continue to provide horrendous commentary and some really quite dull footage. The series is focusing on Dyfed Powys and Wiltshire, it constantly refers to 'rapid response officers' or indeed just 'response officers' but in fact i'd say 80% of the programme was spent with traffic officers complete with white caps to make it even more obvious! It is just riddled with things that make you cringe and groan. Maybe further proof that the police realit…
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1241374/What-thinking-Woman-ignores-ice-warning-sign-leads-young-girl-frozen-pond.html I find it difficult to believe that this woman is so thick as to ignore the signs. Four people have died in the last seven days falling through ice.
-
-
The Swiss judiciary has punished a millionaire "roadhog" with a taste for fast cars and a disregard for the law with a record fine of £182,000 for speeding. Faced with the repeat offender, who had been clocked driving his red Ferrari Testarossa at 85mph in a 50mph zone, judges in St Gallen, eastern Switzerland, decided the fine should fit both the crime and the perpetrator's personal wealth, which is estimated at more than £16m including a garage with five luxury cars. Guardian
-
Just heard Ross is quitting the BBC, he says he is fed up with people criticising his large salary, and his coarse and crude manners. I will not miss him, a man with a huge ego, who believes he is 'Gods gift to television.'
-
- 17 replies
- 634 views
- 2 followers
-
-
This is amazing...... Turning wood into bone (BBC News)
-
A HUSBAND IS AT HOME WATCHING A FOOTBALL MATCH WHEN HIS WIFE INTERRUPTS, 'HONEY, COULD YOU FIX THE LIGHT IN THE HALLWAY? IT'S BEEN FLICKERING FOR WEEKS NOW.' HE LOOKS AT HER AND SAYS ANGRILY, 'FIX THE LIGHTS NOW? DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE 'POWERGEN' WRITTEN ON MY FOREHEAD? I DON'T THINK SO!' 'FINE!' THEN THE WIFE ASKS, 'WELL THEN, COULD YOU FIX THE FRIDGE DOOR? IT WON'T CLOSE RIGHT' TO WHICH HE REPLIED, 'FIX THE FRIDGE DOOR? DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE 'FRIDGIDAIRE' WRITTEN ON MY FOREHEAD? I DON'T THINK SO!' 'FINE!' SHE SAYS 'THEN YOU COULD AT LEAST FIX THE STEPS TO THE FRONT DOOR? THEY ARE ABOUT TO BREAK' 'I'M NOT A CARPENTER AND I DON'T…