Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. DTM1546620096
    Started by DTM1546620096,

    I am a scouser and find this appropriate... A lawyer and a Scouser are sitting next to each other on a long Flight. The lawyer is thinking that the Liverpool folk are so dumb That he could get over on them easy...So the lawyer asks if the Scouser would like to play a fun game. The Scouser is tired and just wants to take a nap, so he politely Declines and tries to catch a few winks. The lawyer persists, and says That the game is a lot of fun. I ask you a question, and if you don't Know the answer, you pay me only £5; you ask me one, and if I don't Know the answer, I will pay you £500, he says. This catches the Scouser's attention and to keep the lawye…

  2. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    I never did really like Frank Sinatra, but this isn't really Frank Sinatra, so I like it. Click below and listen to the clever lyrics ... they also appear over on the left. More songs should be written like this !!!!!!!!!!!! Turn on your sound http://www.animatronics.org/strangers/strangers.htm

    • 0 replies
    • 405 views
  3. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8447457.stmthe PC Brigade also lives in the USA as well as the UK. I suppose you can read 'anything into anything' if you want to.

    • 1 reply
    • 293 views
  4. Astinomikos
    Started by Astinomikos,

    Another wise pronouncement from on "high". http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1241274/Police-officers-ordered-Home-Office-Dont-talk-crime--upsets-people.html What does everyone think??

  5. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    A public school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International Airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass, a slide-rule and a calculator. At a morning press conference, the Attorney General said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement. He did not identify the man, who has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction. 'Al-Gebra is a problem for us', the Attorney General said. 'They derive solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute values.' They use secret code names like 'X' and 'Y' and refer to themselves…

  6. Mac 66
    Started by Mac 66,

    I have two brothers, one works at Microsoft, the other was sentenced to death in the gas chamber in US. My mother died of insanity when I was three years old, my two sisters are prostitutes and my father sells drugs. Recently, I met a girl who was released from prison where she served time for smothering her illegitimate child to death. I love this girl very much and want to marry her. My problem is this: Shall I tell her about my brother who works at Microsoft?

    • 9 replies
    • 692 views
  7. dahlbert
    Started by dahlbert,

    Having browsed this forum for some time now i have suddenly realised that the Daily Mail gets a lot of mentions. Can anyone seriously tell me that they actually like this newspaper. It is absolutely appalling. I would rather read the Sun on a daily basis if I was only given the choice of the two.

  8. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8439919.stm A Swiss designer has introduced a new invention to the streets of South London in an attempt to solve the problem of people urinating in public. How does this then differ from taking a leak anywhere else in the street?

    Dexter1546620487
  9. Stan Still
    Started by Stan Still,

    Guests snowed in for New Year I could think of worse places to be snowed in. Jack Straw's office, for one place - it would probably be very cold there!Stan Still2010-01-03 14:15:05

  10. Tom Sawyer
    Started by Tom Sawyer,

    Some of you may know that I am a big time fan of pro darts.I follow a semi retired turned commentator professional darts player and professional gambler called Chris Mason or 'Mase The Ace' on Twitter. I know he has had a big bet on a guy called Jon Henderson to win the BDO Lakeside world championships that start in January 2010 as shown on the BBC.( Not to be confused with the current world championships on Sky, darts has two 'world' championships). Anyway I have followed Chris's advice and had a flutter on Henderson only a fiver but his odds are 50/1 at BetFred.Just thought I would share this tip! Probably jinxed him now and he will bomb in the first round!

    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. ShawT
    Started by ShawT,

    Hi everyone My family & I went to a Chinese restaurant on Saturday to celebrate my mother's birthday. Whilst sitting down my son (aged 8) noticed a chinese child behind the counter, playing with a 'toy'. My son asked me what is she doing? I explained it is an abacus....I explained it is a type of calculator and went onto say, how good at maths Chinese people tend to be. At that stage my cousin said, it was not very wise for me to make such a remark thesedays as it could offend non-Chinese people. So I ask you, is it racist to make such a remark? One could easily assume, Pakistani's are good at cricket or Russians are good at shot-put. I don't wish to of…

  12. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://www.ananova.com/News/story/sm_3625936.html Exterminators called in to deal with a mice infestation at a London police station found a nest on one officer's messy desk. A good argument that Police do NOT spend all day filling forms out at their desks. :lol:

    • 0 replies
    • 400 views
  13. OldAfricaHand
    Started by OldAfricaHand,

    I see from the news that the MPA have appointed a new Finance Chief to oversee the Met's finances. I note from the blurb about him that he is an ordained priest - am I being reasonable in thinking that combining religious and secular activities in this way isn't really right? I do recall that there was a Met DPG Inspector who was a CofE priest (he was quite open about not seeing conflict between being an armed police officer and a priest) but somehow that didn't seem too odd at the time!

  14. bogdan39

    When a balding peeping tom set up a camera in a supermarket changing room he thought he would capture images of naked customers trying on clothes. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...l#ixzz0bnOpUbSX I am sure the idea is fine, no one minds being filmed dressing or undressing. (Maybe it is just my fetish) By why go and film yourself doing it.? (Maybe that was his fetish)

    • 3 replies
    • 714 views
  15. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1240868/Prim-gravitas-Alan-Johnson-relishing-drama.html Our almost anonymous Home Secretary, Postman Pat, appears on the scene, I was starting to wonder if we had a Home Secretary at all, Smith was rubbish, but she was better rubbish than Pat.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.