The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
HA HA HA Love it!! http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8442640.stm Thats the way to do things!!
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8366386.stm A police department in Texas in the US has released footage of an over-affectionate cat distracting a policeman trying to issue a ticket to a motorist. To get off a ticket, take your pussy with you.
-
hey all.. Just a warning,, this is one thats doing the rounds,, passes via video files downloaded to PC or via MSM messenger.. BE WARNED.
-
Does anyone know how much an flt and counterbalance licence would cost? I have been quoted 450 quid,is that ott?
-
Hey folks, Just a quick blog for a bit of advice. I am hoping to go away about June time for a weeks break. I am quite a fussy bugger however! I want to go somewhere that is hot, with lovely beaches, but not a clubbing holiday (so not Majorca or Ibiza please) Basically somewhere peaceful and relaxing :oD I have looked at Skathos and that looks nice, has anyone been there before? Look forward to hearing back! Josh
-
Hi all. Heard about the Oracle from my Father who's an Officer in Kent. Very good website, and the Forum looks like it could be of great help/fun. I'm 17, and I live in Devon. At the moment, I'm doing A Levels, but it's not long 'til I finish school entirely. I have no plans on attending University or College, however, I do aspire to be in the Police. I'd love to be a Dog Handler; Drugs or General Purpose, I would be interested in both, or Motorcyle Officer. I'm considering joining as a Special to see if the Police is where I want my future to lie, but I'm also looking at applying at 18. Any advice you may have would be much appreciated. Regards John.
-
hey all.. Just a warning,, this is one thats doing the rounds,, passes via video files downloaded to PC or via MSM messenger.. BE WARNED.
-
Hi everyone, Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I'm Lucy and am at the very end of recruitment for West Midlands. It has taken quite a while (over 2 years) but I'm sure it will be well worth the wait. Hope to speak to you soon and get stuck into the forums. Lucy
-
- 2 replies
- 766 views
- 1 follower
-
-
This years list as usual is populated by Civil Servants(mainly those at the top of the tree) who are 'just doing their jobs', like hundreds and thousands of other workers. Time this antiquated system was done away with.
-
- 14 replies
- 639 views
- 1 follower
-
-
It also seems that he beat Russell Brand into second place. BBC News
-
- 4 replies
- 380 views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1240200/Jobs-illegals-The-list.html just shows how much NuLabour cares about who enters the UK and who they wok for, Immigration is a complete shambles.
-
- 5 replies
- 323 views
- 2 followers
-
-
My neighbours run a one man band security firm which use a rather large German Shepherd. The dog lives & sleeps in their small muddy garden and has a small 'Argos' type tool shed for shelter. They have lived next door for about 8 months now. The dog was very noisy when they moved in but had quietened down a little - that is until about two months ago. Now it barks LOUDLY, sporadically all day and night. If we go into the garden the bloody thing attacks the fence and at night if we turn on the bathroom light, off he goes again. God forbid if we dare to look out of that window as all hell lets loose. At other times, he barks for no apparent reason. The barking sessions…
-
- 17 replies
- 2.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
So, where has this year gone?? What have been your highs and lows??? And what are you looking forward to next year? 2009 for me was a top year...made some brilliant new and hopefully lifelong friends..went on a fab holiday and saw wild orangutan in Borneo,m et F1 drivers in the pits in Singapore, and swam in the South China sea...Got rid of my killer horse and brought a new, very talented one, and enjoyed life in general with my great mates, We crossed the whole of Wales on bikes and Landy in 5 days...across the Black mountains and other small 'hills'! My sister got married and my parents celebrated 40 years of marriage! Next year Im planning on a big 39th party (cant f…
-
- 20 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1239976/Porn-shame-hundreds-police-staff-disciplined-internet-use.html As usual the press make a big deal over very small numbers, I wonder what the figures are for local authorities and other organizations, alot more than the police I bet. You will always get a few who will flout instructions regarding use of the internet and they have to learn the hard way, by being sacked or disciplined, and there are always people who will never learn.
-
- 9 replies
- 498 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1240289/Bank-robbers-blew-given-award--improving-human-gene-pool.html