The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
I am offering for sale a brand new pair of Smith and Wesson Guardian 6“Boots which are size 9. They are brand new and never worn and have just been gathering dust. They were bought for me as a gift a couple of months ago, but to be honest I prefer boots which are a little shorter, hence the reason for the sale. They have never been worn even once and come as if you are buying them from the store. I’d rather advertise them here first before putting them on Ebay. I haven’t got a picture but cut a blurb from the copshop uk website who I believe are the only store in the UK who stock them, with a link provided so you can see what they look like. On there they are £8…
-
.......or does it just appear to be that way? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/beds/bucks/herts/8487326.stm A pair lived in, what on the outside, looked like a normal barn. Inside, it's a luxury home. They contravened their planning application - dishonestly so - but get to keep their home because they've lived in it for 4 years. I'm not into 'class war', but the more I see rich people just taking the piss out of the courts, where us mere mortals have to jump through hoops and don't break the law, the more I think that they need bringing down a peg or two.
-
We always beat ourselves up over our inability to deal with snow. Well, we're not the only ones.
-
Hi, I'm Joe, from BBC3, and we're currently doing a show on young people's experience of the recession, and we're looking for people who would like to be in the audience. It's going to be a 'Question Time' type thing, but a lot more relaxed and fun, with Robert Peston, the BBC's business editor, answering questions about money. All meals and travel would be paid for, and it should be a really fun experience. We'd love to hear from some policemen about their experiences of money and the recession. Anyone here be at all interested?
-
I hope this hasn't been posted on here already, but I thought this was really nice: The policeman stood and faced his God, Which must always come to pass. He hoped his shoes were shining, Just as brightly as his brass. "Step forward now, policeman. How shall I deal with you? Have you always turned the other cheek? To my church have you been true?" The policeman squared his shoulders and said, "No, Lord, I guess I ain't, Because those of us who carry a badge Can't always be a saint. I've had to work most Sundays, And at times my talk was rough, And sometimes I've been violent, Because the streets are awfully tough. But I never took a penny, That wasn't mi…
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC-QP2LCuTs...PL&index=30 Poor lass.
-
A TEEN gang member from Liverpool who knifed a 16-year-old army cadet through the heart has been sentenced to a minimum of 17 years behind bars. James Moore, 17, was one of ten thugs who set upon Joseph Lappin and two pals as they visited a youth club in Liverpool in October 2008. Moore, who pleaded guilty to the murder, and the other gang members, who admitted conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm, were sentenced at Liverpool Crown Court. Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2835578/Teen-gets-17yrs-for-cadet-killing.html#ixzz0eOi5qEQO
-
- 3 replies
- 360 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi all, I'm new to all this stuff and Im just starting to find my way around the apple store and all the apps. This thread is intended for like minded people to recommend good apps, but also to share little hidden tricks that the iPhone can do, to help us all get the best out of it. I'll start with a few: Apps.... - LastFM - a sort of cross between Pandora and Friendster. The short of it: Users create profiles and, as with Pandora, listen to radio stations customized to their tastes. The ghost in the machine then attempts to suggest new music to listeners who are game, as well as introduce users to other members and groups with similar tastes - Flight Control [ga…
-
- 108 replies
- 13.9k views
- 3 followers
-
-
One day in line at the works cafeteria, Jack says to Mike behind him, 'My elbow hurts like hell. I suppose I'd better see a doctor!' 'Listen mate, don't waste your time down at the surgery,' Mike replies. 'There's a diagnostic computer at Tesco. Just give it a urine sample and the computer will tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. It takes ten seconds and only costs five quid .... a lot quicker and better than a doctor. And you get Clubcard points.' So Jack collects a urine sample in a small jar and takes it to Tesco. He deposits five pounds and the computer lights up and asks for the urine sample. He pours the sample into the slot and waits. Ten sec…
-
And a very happy birthday to you mate!! :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy:
-
- 2 replies
- 554 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I had a email from a friend and it was a invite to test my IQ So I mailed him and asked him did he send it and he said NO but he did receive it 3 days prior to me getting it. So its a WORM with a 3 days delay it works if you open it 3 days later. It says *****invites you to test your IQ ****= a person that you know or is in you email address book. Do not OPEN it plus it will comes back for a second time when you don't do it as I received it twice from HIM.ranroz2010-01-30 22:32:22
-
http://www.christianwolmar.co.uk/2010/01/pyle-of-poo/ I’ve been in trouble with the law. Well, with a very special constable who apparently has the name Pyle, according to his name tag. I was happily walking - or proceeding as SPC Pyle would have put in his notebook - down Lisle Street, round the back of London’s Chinatown, when this young officer, who must have been all of 19 and wearing the most ridiculous glasses, told me to go walk on the pavement. Assuming all this person says is true, but we only have his word for it, i see no problem with what the Officer has done, GET OFF THE ROAD, or some burk will run you over. As for the anti terrorism leaflet, this has nothi…
-
A great series, but this is not one i remember from my youth. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VfW0ePJo_M...feature=related
-
- 3 replies
- 612 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I really am turning into a Grumpy Old Man........... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/8480563.stm You can read that, or I'll just put it in easily readable form......my interpretation....... Students aren't happy that an exam they took "wasn't fair" because they weren't told the questions that would be in it. Bleat, bleat, blah, moan, whinge, tantrum, prissy screaming, diddums, toughsh*twelcometotheworld. Pretty much summed up the exams these days for me, that. When I did exams the syllabus had stuff in it that might, or might not, be covered by the exam. You studied what was quaintly called THE SUBJECT, and then we were asked questions on THE SUBJECT.…
-
Apple unveiled a new generation device last night dubbed by some gadget aficionados as the 'Jesus Tablet' and named it the...iPad. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/art...l#ixzz0duUP06wC Anyone know if this item is any good? It looks to big and clumsy, but they might be the bees knees.