Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    Chief constables must get more officers on the beat despite tough spending cuts to come, the home secretary has said. Theresa May told the Association of Chief Police Officers they must use budgets in the most useful way. "Front-line availability should increase even as budgets contract," she said, pledging to be "ruthless" on waste. The association's president Sir Hugh Orde had said it would be "misleading in the extreme" to claim police numbers were sustainable in the face of cuts. Both addressed senior officers from England, Wales and Northern Ireland at Acpo's annual conference in Manchester on Tuesday. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk/10453370.stm D…

    • 5 replies
    • 343 views
  2. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    We have Scenario city, but i do not have enough faith in my Police related scenarios that i should enter them there. Would you believe the public in the upcoming video? ( taking this video on face value, i would not believe any of them) Taking into consideration the crime done, what would you do about it? A good indication of your Policing investigation.

    • 1 reply
    • 462 views
  3. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/10455753.stm Yoy don't see this happen very often, a Coroner being dismissed. This man is one of the most arrogant and pompous I have ever had dealings with, he has got his -come uppance- at last.

    OldAfricaHand
  4. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    This is awful. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/10450814.stm

    • 0 replies
    • 245 views
  5. ChrisW123
    Started by ChrisW123,

    Hello everyone, long time no speak! To cut to the chase, I failed my Specials Interview, much to my dismay. But, the annoying thing was, I had passed the A/C first time a few months previous, and yet I failed on this interview?! Is this how life works sometimes? I remembered all the questions and wrote them down so I can properly prepare for next time; they stumped me a bit when they asked competency questions and I fumbled to the point of making it a failure. As you can imagine I left quite upset, wondering If I am even suitable for the Police, but surely we all take some falls before we get what we want? I guess I'm just looking for someone to reassure me and pat me o…

    • 3 replies
    • 660 views
    Merlotmonster
  6. MrsDarthFuzz
    Started by MrsDarthFuzz,

    This is my first ever post using my 5th anniversary present (a few weeks early!) My iPad It's amazing and I wonder if I was given it by my most amazing hubby to keep me quiet whilst the world cup is on!! He is officially an iPad widower

  7. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Police in South Africa pulled the body of an England football supporter out of the river in Bloomfontein. He was dressed in a bra, net stockings and suspenders, thong, high heeled shoes, and wearing false eye lashes. On top of this was an England Shirt. The local police removed the England Shirt so as not to embarrass his family when they went to identify him at the local mortuary.

    • 0 replies
    • 353 views
  8. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    I think that this fits Holland, how many other country's do you know with the same problem? http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=LO2eh6f5Go0ranroz2010-06-28 20:41:38

    • 1 reply
    • 251 views
  9. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/homepage/Bristol-councillor-appears-court-8220-coconut-8221-charge/article-1834855-detail/article.html one ethnic person calls another ethnic person a 'coconut', and the CPS decide to make a full blown court case out of it. Both need their heads banged together and told to grow up. The CPS should have refused to waste public money on a minor case which could have been dealt with by way of caution, or just an apology and handshake.

    • 10 replies
    • 604 views
    IveToldYouOnce
  10. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    I was astonished to find this headline on the BBC. What happened to competitive sport then? Was it deemed unfair on the losers? No wonder British kids have tantrums when balked of what they want.

  11. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    I have a Friend that has had his Hotmail email hacked by a person that wanted 1,500 Pounds. I was clever enough to ask 2 security questions that I knew that he knew the answer of. I was willing to help but only if I had contact with the rite person. I think you guessed it he could not answer the questions that I gave him. But he did send me a address in to wire the Money to in London. Strange when he was in Spain, how was he going to get it? I have had contact with the person in question and at one point a person hung up on me because he thought I was crazy. I had to call back and explain in even more detail what was going on. And this on the phone fr…

  12. Messy
    Started by Messy,

    A fire service management have just banned St George's flags. Reasonable perhaps to ban the flying of flags from appliances and buildings, but the ban has been extended to personal cars in station yards PC gone mad. Any such nonsense effecting the Police service?

  13. Reasonable Man
    Started by Reasonable Man +,

    Before I get into the subject let's make it clear that I have the ultimate respect for our Armed Forces, both past and present. My father was a Desert Rat and I had two uncles killed in action. I have many friends and current colleagues who have been members of our Armed Forces and I believe that they have done amazing things in the name of our country. Nothing I say diminishes anything that our soldiers, sailors or airmen have done in the past. So to the point. I have thought about this for a while and a radio talk show this week raised the same point. The question is, 'Why do we have as many Armed Forces as we have? The radio point (I think went to the extreme to stim…

    • 0 replies
    • 270 views
    Reasonable Man +
  14. The Cat
    Started by The Cat,

    Hello there, Please see below my ebay auction for a very nice smartphone! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280526846312&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT Fully licenced Copilot included. I have upgraded to an HTC HD2. Thanks

  15. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/10424392.stm I'm not quite sure how the carbon footprint diminishes if the items are donated, but the idea seems like a good one.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.