Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. CHANNEL5DIY

    NEW TV SERIES Are you in need of a complete home makeover? IWC Media, the makers of Location, Location, Location, are looking to uncover Britain’s worst DIY disasters for a brand new TV makeover series for Channel 5. Have you or someone you know caused a DIY disaster? Are you living in a downright dangerous nightmare? Have you bitten off far more than you can chew and have no idea how to finish? With the help of our team of experts we can rescue your home and turn it from disaster into the dream home you’ve always wanted. If you are desperate for help EMAIL buildrescue@iwcmedia.co.uk or CALL 0207 013 4069

    • 3 replies
    • 857 views
    E29NP1546080952
  2. Giraffe
    Started by Giraffe +,

    Personally I quite like the idea of wearing my uniform to work - it will show my manager a thing or two about who's really in charge!

      • Like
    • 67 replies
    • 8.8k views
  3. PO_Editorial1546620807
    Started by PO_Editorial1546620807,

    Related Story: In Depth: The Winsor Fitness Question

    PO_Editorial1546620807
  4. po_editorial
    Started by po_editorial,

    Related Story: In Depth: The Winsor Fitness Question

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Old 'n' Sweaty
    Started by Old 'n' Sweaty,

    On the front page of the BBC website is a link to the sad story of the man from Liverpool who was stabbed to death in London. I won't post the link because it is bound to change but the link line says 'stabbed man went to see Cup final'. Now this suggests, to me, that the man watched the match. In fact I can't put any other interpretation on that line except that one. On reading the article it becomes clear that he was stabbed and killed many hours before the match kicked off. Now I may be being pedantic, but in the high speed world in which we live we often get only fleeting moments to pick up the gist of many stories and that line would have completely changed my u…

    IveToldYouOnce
  6. Merlin820
    Started by Merlin820,

    When I did my D1 van test the instructor continually pulled me up for moving down gears approaching roundabouts and junctions. Having been taught to drive in this style and having driven this way for the last 24 years, it's not easy to break the habit. Having been made to change gear at the junction / roundabout rather than on approach I felt I had less control over the vehicle. I'm interested to know who else was taught like this and when as there still seems to be some discrepancies. My daughter is taught to select the appropriate gear at the junction and my bosses daughter (the same age) was taught to move down through the gears on approach. I believe it was the l…

      • Like
    • 44 replies
    • 3.5k views
  7. PO_Editorial1546620807
    Started by PO_Editorial1546620807,

    PO_Editorial1546620807
  8. po_editorial
    Started by po_editorial,

    • 0 replies
    • 754 views
  9. DocTolly
    Started by DocTolly,

    Thought this was worth a share...

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
    Administrative Account
  10. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,

    Folks We have received the below from Channel 5 who are looking for participants. Please feel free to contact them direct. NEW TV SERIES Are you in need of a complete home makeover? IWC Media, the makers of Location, Location, Location, are looking to uncover Britain’s worst DIY disasters for a brand new TV makeover series for Channel 5. Have you or someone you know caused a DIY disaster? Are you living in a downright dangerous nightmare? Have you bitten off far more than you can chew and have no idea how to finish? With the help of our team of experts we can rescue your home and turn it from disaster into the dream home you’v…

    • 1 reply
    • 663 views
  11. IndiaTango
    Started by IndiaTango,

    About forty minutes ago I was riding home from just having a ride out on my motorcycle. As I was travelling through Dewsbury a silver car pulls out in front of me from beside the road. The car did not have any lights on or use it's indicator and so I believed that no one was in the car -that is until it pulled out! I had to break to avoid hitting the rear of the car. I guessed it was a simple SMIDSY, so I beeped my horn to alert the driver. I received no wave, or hazard lights - the driver didn't even check their mirror. One SMIDSY turned SMIDGAF. At the next traffic lights I pulled up along side the vehicle to find the driver on her mobile phone. Typical. I then receive …

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
    Immigration Doge
  12. Member of public 1
    Started by Member of public 1 +,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/england/ lets hope more is done by vosa after reading this report.

    • 3 replies
    • 968 views
    Member of public 1 +
  13. aerialrocket
    Started by aerialrocket,

    May offend some people watch at your own risk.

    • 1 reply
    • 623 views
  14. SimonS
    Started by SimonS,

    So once again I am rather new so I'm not sure weather or not this has been discussed but I was just wondering if anyone on the forum watched any police shows? and if there actually as "Cool" as they look, or is it just the BEST BITS? Going to sound sad but I do watch "Police Interceptors" and "Road Wars" anyone else watch any?

      • Like
    • 92 replies
    • 8.3k views
  15. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.