The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
I am indebted to some Canadian drunk for educating me. For about 10 years i thought the line from Bohemian Rhapsody was Beelzebub has a Devil for a Sideboard. Probably courtesy of my uncle: Jasper Carrot http://www.policeora...iral_46956.html I now learn it was "Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me" This started me thinking, what other erroneous lyrics are out there? I recall Desmond Decker's "Me ears are alight" instead of "The Israellites" Anyone got any other offers? Clearly I've posted this in the wrong place...please move to locker room Mr Moderator
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-17675025 Can someone post some kind of witty pun or word play, as I can't think of anything?
-
Right then, a bit of a daft question, which is why it's in Locker Room rather than anywhere else.... As we all know, apart from a small number of exceptions, it's illegal to run a vehicle on red diesel... However, it's legal to run a diesel generator on red diesel. Ignoring the fact that it would probably be really inefficient, would it be legal to run a totally electric vehicle fitted with a diesel generator (to keep the batteries topped up) with that generator running on red diesel? The law says that red diesel can't be used to power the vehicle, but would charging the batteries be classed as powering the vehicle? I personally think it'd be legal, but please feel fre…
-
-
-
- 0 replies
- 485 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
I was late getting home tonight because my car wouldn't start and I had to get the RAC out to save her (don't worry she's ok, she needs a something or other sensor changing in the something shaft, but apparently it isn't dangerous). Anyway, due to my lateness I had my first ever Easter Sunday chippy tea. I bought my chips, came back to the flat and had that difficult decision to make: do I eat from the paper or get a plate? If I eat off the paper there is a risk of vinegar/grease migration to my clothing, but if I eat off a cold plate there is a risk of cold chippage. This decision got my wondering - how do you eat yours? Incase you were wondering, I ultimately went f…
-
You are all invited to help out 9.PM Friday night on Twitter. The people of Twitter wish to help get this trending #AntiWinsorNetwork , Please do come along and be a part of this. If your in need of help, send me message on Twitter, @kenworthy39 Thank you!!
-
Just another one for this evening's humour
-
I had a jaw drop moment yesterday whilst driving. The radio announced the "Hairdressing Directive". I'h sooooo glad that, with all the distractions in the world, Brussels is managing to maintain its focus on the crucial questions of the day: Hairdressers will be banned from wearing high heels and jewellery under proposals being drawn up in Brussels. A health and safety directive orders stylists to wear ‘non-slip soles’ when they are cutting hair and bans wedding rings and watches as unhygienic. The plans will see hairdressers told not to let staff do too many haircuts in one day to prevent ‘emotional collapses’. And the bizarre rules will tell salon workers to have …
-
Hi all, Well thought this would be a little different and seeing if anyone else would like to do it. We are getting a group of 15 of us together to do this down in berkshire. http://www.buyagift.co.uk/Adventure/Zombie-Battle-Abandoned-Shopping-Mall-Experience-BR-10118205.aspx?cm_sp=Product_List-_-1-_-10118205&cm_re=10118205-_-1-_-Product_List Little bit different to paintballing If interested put your name on the list....there is no option to see dates available so only able to book once we have purchased vouchers. Price is £119 but i get 10% off if anyone wants to do this let me know :D
-
-
-
http://www.chad.co.uk/news/local/langwith-paul-gets-to-grips-with-new-life-following-alcohol-problems-1-4433096
-