Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Merlin820
    Started by Merlin820,

    I'm trying to find some suitable music for an Aushwitz slideshow I'm making so thought I would tap into you wonderful lot for suggestions. I've only come up with Song for Olabi instrumental version which is not quite right or Barber - Adagio, again, I feel a bit too dramatic. I'm looking for something fairly modern, not too sombre or dramatic. Any help greatly appreciated. :new_doh2:

      • Like
    • 17 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. PO_Editorial1546620807
    Started by PO_Editorial1546620807,

    PO_Editorial1546620807
  3. Police Oracle1546081498
    Started by Police Oracle1546081498,

    • 0 replies
    • 552 views
    Police Oracle1546081498
  4. po_editorial
    Started by po_editorial,

    • 0 replies
    • 801 views
  5. Adamski1546081335
    Started by Adamski1546081335 +,

    Good morning, I do not profess to be the best of drivers. I believe am above average. I indicate at every appropriate opportunity, I steer with both hands occasionally, and I keep my distance from other vehicles. If I can do it, why does everyone else find it so hard? Only this morning, on my four minute commute to work, I saw a vehicle drive half a mile with it's hazard lights on, vehicles in the pouring rain with their windscreen wipers on intermitten, 5 vehicles fail to indicate properly at a roundabout, and some properly epic tailgating on a dual carriageway. Other pet hates include: Tailgating on motorways Ignoring the highway code where it clearly states that…

      • Like
    • 32 replies
    • 2k views
    Adamski1546081335 +
  6. SO191
    Started by SO191,

    Hilarious!!

    • 1 reply
    • 490 views
    killicksparker
  7. killicksparker
    Started by killicksparker,

    I know some forces are finding it difficult to make ends meet, but is this REALLY the way forward

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 667 views
    killicksparker
  8. Police Oracle1546081498
    Started by Police Oracle1546081498,

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 658 views
  9. po_editorial
    Started by po_editorial,

    • 0 replies
    • 875 views
  10. PO_Editorial1546620807
    Started by PO_Editorial1546620807,

    PO_Editorial1546620807
  11. Dave SYP
    Started by Dave SYP +,

    Looking at our wonderful weather recently, I was wondering if any of you will be considering holidaying at home this year, or will it be that special package deal or cruise?

      • Like
    • 17 replies
    • 1.3k views
  12. Dave SYP
    Started by Dave SYP +,

    Have any of you, (especially you old 'uns like me) noticed a decline in the service provided? Buses missing, grumpy drivers, questionable driving, dirty seats, etc. I could go on. I don't use them very often and didn't at all for years, but nowadays I have noticed a vast decline in standards. Or is it me?

      • Like
    • 27 replies
    • 2.4k views
  13. Sc Diceman
    Started by Sc Diceman,

    I thought I'd share this... I had a veeeery long trip from Essex to Bristol this weekend for a stag party. As if length of the journey wasn't bad enough, I had to sit in the back of the car with the most arrogant person in the world (the kind of person that needs to be shown his own mortality at some point) who thought it would be good to tell us his experiences with the police and the terrorism checks in the Westfield centre. For the record he didn't know that I have just been attested. He explained how he was stopped one time (of many) for his number plate being set out illegally. The officer explained this to him then he (apparently) 'had a go' at the officer, tellin…

    • 3 replies
    • 583 views
  14. Gingeriron
    Started by Gingeriron,

    Just a query to see if anybody has used the company Chipsaway, got some rather nasty scratches down the passenger side of my car which need some attention, have tried using but T-Cut but they're to deep.

    • 3 replies
    • 763 views
  15. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-17744157 And now everyone knows about your voicemail message, ducky, you know; the message that nobody else would have a laugh about if you hadn't blabbed. Methinks perhaps that there's no such thing as bad news when you're after a slice of shleb culture. If I had that on my voicemail, no way would I tell anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.