Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Interesting. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18044696

  2. ActivistApp
    Started by ActivistApp,

    A genuine police PR movie from 65 years ago. One of Merlin's earlier works? [media=] [/media]

    • 4 replies
    • 848 views
  3. SC595
    Started by SC595,

    Does anyone know what the coffee is called where is all in the cup and just add hot water in a cup like Starbucks?

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 919 views
  4. RomeoAlphaWhiskey
    Started by RomeoAlphaWhiskey,

    Just found this video on twitter from QH99 who retweeted it. Pretty cool to see how much has changed and how some things are very similar, if not the same now! http://vimeo.com/39330776

    • 6 replies
    • 756 views
    killicksparker
  5. Dizzydee
    Started by Dizzydee,

    We all wanted to be something when we were young. Many of us probably wanted to be police officers, me included and luckily I've been able to achieve this :biggrin: . However what else did members here want to be as a kid? My other dream careers would have to been either a stuntman or an international ski racer!

      • Like
    • 15 replies
    • 2.4k views
  6. PaulK
    Started by PaulK,

    Hey guysss, just a quick question, I bought £70 of petrol this morning (off my card), and when I have checked on my online banking it says I have £1687 available out of £1694. (deduction of £7) I havent bought ANYTHING off my card for the last...... 6 weeks, (apart from the petrol this morning) so I know its from the petrol station. What do I do? What *should* I do? What would you do?

  7. James Kirton
    Started by James Kirton,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00thy7d

    • 3 replies
    • 956 views
    James Kirton
  8. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail...nstituency.html The greedy bastards (excuse my french)are still at it, it's difficult to believe they can be so brazen. Miss Featherbrain claiming 18p, but she isn't too bright so she probably doesn't understand.

    IveToldYouOnce
  9. po_editorial
    Started by po_editorial,

    Related Story: Fed Warns Of Morale 'Crisis'

    • 0 replies
    • 900 views
    po_editorial
  10. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    The Leveson enquiry could turn out to be very interesting today. David 'Spiv' Cameron allegedly sent Rebeka Wade-Brooks up to 12 text messages a day, while he has been PM, I wonder what they could have said. When she gives evidence today we may find out, it could be very embarrassing for Dave, and could even result in his downfall if he has been saying the wrong things.

    OldAfricaHand
  11. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-17896980

    OldAfricaHand
  12. Wills7
    Started by Wills7,

    Prince Charles turns weatherman! I thought it was brilliant! "who the hell wrote this script?" http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18022243

    • 2 replies
    • 803 views
  13. Candles
    Started by Candles +,

    Source: BBC News Thought this article might be of interest...

    • 5 replies
    • 580 views
  14. Ken77
    Started by Ken77,

    Hi there, I have the following SET Practice Papers for sale: [*]Guidance Notes & Specimen Papers [*]Language Tests 1-4 [*]Information Handling Tests 1-4 [*]Number Tests 1-6 [*]Number Tests 7-12 [*]Practice Papers 1 & 2 [*]Practice Papers 3 & 4 These must go as a complete package, the booklets are unmarked, I'd photocopied the questions for my mock environment. In truth I don't think I would have passed the SET without these practice papers, these mocks showed me where I've went wrong and what I needed to improve on. RRP per item is £14.99, I will accept £70 inc P&P

    • 2 replies
    • 1.9k views
  15. po_editorial
    Started by po_editorial,

    Related Story: Fed March 2012: Police Oracle on the Ground

    • 0 replies
    • 673 views
    po_editorial

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.