The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2126780/Theresa-May-order-judges-crackdown-human-rights-laws-abuse.html I will believe it when I see it actually happen. I just love the hypocrite Cooper, immigration increased ten fold under Labour, with Blair letting anyone in who would vote for him, and they never deported anyone during their 12 years in office.
-
-
- 4 replies
- 667 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Happy Easter Everyone! The best day for chocolate fiends, and (if the mood takes you) probably the most important day in the Christian Calendar (can you tell I went to Sunday School? ) So I was perusing my Easter selection this morning and decided to rank my Easter swag in order of preference (save the best 'til last!) Of my haul of 4 (one of which may go to Cheetah as he has none! ) I ranked my eggs as follows: 1. Mini Eggs Easter Egg. Phwoar. 2. Twirl. Under-estimated and so silky in your mouth (ooo err) 3. Malteasers. I do love a bit of Nestlé chocolate. Would be number 1 if it was the bunny one. 4. Creme Egg. A bit sickly. So, which is your favourite East…
-
I want one!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7ucngKZheo&feature=related
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/rowing/9192688/University-Boat-Race-2012-Oxford-University-call-for-after-protester-causes-chaos-on-River-Thames.html Although I disagree with what this man did, I cannot see a conviction coming out of this incident. As far as I know there is no law that says you cannot swim in the Thames River, and the boat crews have no more rights in the water than the swimmer. Does anyone know who has the right of way, a boat or a human swimming.
-
-
- 7 replies
- 738 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Off to Poland next month with a party of 10, I've found a cab firm for airport transfers, Krakow Shuttle, website looks okay but I can't find any reviews on them and they want payment up front. Makes me slightly nervous. Anyone heard of them or can anyone recommend a firm they've used for the same? Thank you. I should add that I couldn't find many reviews on Trip Advisor or Virtual Tourist, I've found some on Google though. Edited to add again I've just found some.
-
Question: How do you tell the difference between a British Police Officer, an Australian Police Officer and an American Police Officer? Answer: First – Let's pose the following situation: You're on duty by yourself, walking on a deserted street late at night. Suddenly, an armed man with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife and plunges himself at you. You are carrying a Glock .40, and you are an expert shot, however you have only a split second to react before he reaches you. What do you do? BRITISH POLICE OFFICER reply: Firstly the officer must consider the man's position. 1) Does the man look poor or o…
-
http://psychcentral....iness-research/ Test your happiness. http://www.ivillage.co.uk/the-happiness-test/93197 12 questions into Are you happy. :) Final analysis on me. lol Free and happy You really have got happiness down to a fine art. You've got a brilliant approach to life. At the core of your approach is the understanding that if you're not happy, then it's down to you to sort it out. There are things you can do about it - changing the way you think, feel or the way you handle your problems. You have the confidence and self-belief never to simply accept misery as a way of life. You believe in yourself and your ability to get through things. Yo…
-
-
- 13 replies
- 1.4k views
- 2 followers
-
-
What made you laugh in years gone by ? For me there are many things.. I laugh easily and freely, often until my sides hurt. Have a watch of the below, and in particular Stan (The one on the right if you live on mars and don’t know!). If you don’t laugh as a result then you are not human ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K7rYVAuQYU
-
What has happened to the regulars who used to post - GND, Jinkies, KB, Redrum, Butters, Goldtop, M.O.E, BAF, 30down92go, Deputywave, Radders, TonyW, Jenks3565, Morek4, Judge Dreddy, Cpt Doby, Bluescorpio3, even StanStill appears to have left us.
-
- 9 replies
- 891 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I've just watched David Cameron's announcement on the Big Society Bank, and unless i've missed it somewhere, I don't know what is being meant when he says that the funds will come from,as well as elsewhere, 'dormant bank accounts.' Does anyone know what they are defining as a 'dormant bank account' please ?
-
-
- 12 replies
- 637 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Oh the irony. (Quote from Pope Ratz' visit in Cuba.)
-
-
- 9 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
In response to a request for an update on life in Scandinavia for a retired cop, I report as follows: I live in Sweden - my son calls it "Treedon" because there are trees - everywhere. It's a big country and, once you get into the centre and northern area, you can easily drive through forest for an hour without passing so much as a farmhouse - but you see lots of trees. We also have elk, and you have to keep your eyes open so you don't run them over which, having regard to the fact that they can weigh as much as a car, could just as easily kill you as them. If you hit any animal in Sweden, you have to report it to the police. That is a bit odd because I am legally allowe…
-
-
- 66 replies
- 3.2k views
- 2 followers
-
-
-
Dear all, I'm in a bit of an interesting situation work-wise, and could do with a few opinions and words of wisdom... Recently, I joined the Honourable Artillery Company - a London (City) based TA Regiment. I passed Selection, and all my friends were very pleased for me. However, I'm quickly realising I may have bitten-off more than I can chew... I'm a Met. Special, and really love the job. I work 6 days per week at a Museum in central London, which isn't terribly well-paid so I need all the work I can get. I have a girlfriend, who I want to spend time with. I have recently received an email from my TA Section Commander telling us all that we have to buy certain bits o…
-
Yes I know it's been and gone, but why wasn't Vader washing us Mods' feet?