Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. PO_Editorial1546620807
    Started by PO_Editorial1546620807,

    Related Story: In Focus: Unpacking Winsor II

    PO_Editorial1546620807
  2. po_editorial
    Started by po_editorial,

    Related Story: In Focus: Unpacking Winsor II

    • 0 replies
    • 789 views
  3. SM17HY1546081268
    Started by SM17HY1546081268,

    Had a search but couldn't find a topic dedicated for all your April fools day finds! Here is my fave of the day: The YouTube Collection: http://www.youtube.com/theyoutubecollection Please post other april fools from websites/papers/whatever in here! I noticed today's The Sun, had a few!

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 834 views
  4. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-17564941

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 675 views
  5. SCBravo
    Started by SCBravo,

    I heard the rumours that GAME would be shutting down soon, so went into town this evening to try and quickly spend my £40 gift card that I got for Christmas, only to find that the shop had already closed. I have now come across this article (http://www.eurogamer...s-and-exchanges) on Eurogamer which says that they are suspending the use of gift cards... How can they legally do this? I assume it would be a civil matter and I would be classed as a creditor in the eyes of the administrators? Not saying I would actually do this being a serving Special and all, but where would you stand if you went into a shop and took goods to the value of the gift card and left the card w…

    • 36 replies
    • 3.3k views
    E29NP1546080952
  6. RomeoAlphaWhiskey
    Started by RomeoAlphaWhiskey,

    I am looking to get an iPad for my other half for her 30th this year, and wanted to know from others who have them which is best to get. I know the New iPad has just come out but apart from it being a better screen, I'm not really bothered about it. So... I'm looking at getting her the iPad 2, but do I go with WiFi only, or WiFi & 3G, and 16GB or 32GB? I think it will mainly be used at home as she is a chef and there is no way it's going anywhere near the kitchen!!! Also, she has an iPhone and iPod already! Any thoughts or suggestions welcome

      • Like
    • 21 replies
    • 1.9k views
  7. ((TheShake))1546081325
    Started by ((TheShake))1546081325,

    Good afternoon all, I've read a few books with "real life" stories about policing. Things like Inspector Gadgets Perverting the course of justice, Interceptor by Cameron Addicott and Filth by Duncan Maclaughlin as well as several by Harry Keeble/Kris Hollington. I'm basically looking for similar sorts of things to read and thought that the wonderful members of PS.com would be able to help me out and make a few suggestions. Thanks in advance, lads and lasses.

    • 4 replies
    • 595 views
    ((TheShake))1546081325
  8. ((TheShake))1546081325
    Started by ((TheShake))1546081325,

    Hi all, Totally random but I have a spare ticket for Steel Panther at Brixton Academy tomorrow night. My girlfriend was supposed to be coming but she's been unable to get cover at work. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

    • 3 replies
    • 600 views
    ((TheShake))1546081325
  9. Griffin1546081308
    Started by Griffin1546081308,

    http://blogs.sacbee.com/crime/archives/2012/03/man-in-a-sombrero-wearing-a-boxing-glove-jumps-on-sacramento-police-squad-c.html

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 569 views
  10. wanabe
    Started by wanabe,

    Just got a question regarding fuel prices. Recently it was announced fuel will be going up 3p a litre but from what price? Every petrol station I go past has a different price! Even the same companies have different prices. On a road near me there are two Total garages within half a mile of each other one has unleaded at £1.37 and the other has it at £1.41. I can understand it if there was a fixed price. If unleaded was £1.35 throughout the country before the budget then you see it go up to £1.38 after the budget but I see it go up and down (ever so slightly) all through the year. I have also been told some stations are charging up to £1.61 a litre. How are the able to do…

    • 6 replies
    • 551 views
    Officer_Jordan
  11. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2121684/I-lose-ounces-Maverick-22-POUND-moggy-goes-diet.html the references in this article to Maverick and 22, are purely coincidental, and I deny catorgorically that it is me.

  12. ady566
    Started by ady566,

    Hi Folks, As a new member of the Police Oracle, I would like to gauge opinion on the matter of Police History. I served for 30 years in the Lincolnshire Police (I know - unlucky!) and have written 4 books in relation the the early history of the Lincolnshire Constabulary and the role of the constable prior to the forming of the county constabulary in 1857. I have only recently looked into the aspect of self-publishing but have been horrified at the cost. Most of the publishers are charging between £1000 and £2000 for the service they offer. As the subject has only a limited audience, even more so when it is diluted down to a specific county, it would seem to be econo…

  13. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    Everyday on web news sites--or weekly on magazine newsstands--there is another picture of a someone's baby bump. What is so fascinating about a pregnant woman's pregnancy becoming apparent? It's even more mystifying since 90% of these people I've never heard of before and the other 10% I'm sorry I know about. Pregnancy is a totally natural physical condition, women are biologically determined for pregnancy, and I personally find this voyeristic titillation extremely distasteful and objectifying.

    OldAfricaHand
  14. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2121984/Fuel-panic-ministers-say-wait-cars-tank-half-topping-up.html Well we do have some Dipsticks running HMG, they have caused all these problems by themselves. The local police made motorists move on when they started blocking the main road while in a queue for fuel. I spoke to one garage who said that people had been coming in and putting 3/5 litres in their cars, they have now told motorists that they can only have £25 worth of fuel and they have to pay in advance, the queue shortened by 95% after that.

  15. PO_Editorial1546620807
    Started by PO_Editorial1546620807,

    PO_Editorial1546620807

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.