The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Thought i would post this here, made me chuckle.
-
-
- 25 replies
- 2.2k views
- 2 followers
-
-
...for my new job. (As a trainee Bus Driver) Well a training start date. I've been in this process for about 4 months now, so as you can imagine being made jobless in the middle of that time, I am very pleased :D Woop! :)
-
hi does anyone know where the scenario part of the forum has gone or changed into? Thanks :)
-
Pretty impressive!
-
It is great to see that our Official Twitter Page is getting more followers every day. We are currently 3 short of our 500th follower and on behalf of the Team here I would like to Thank you for this. If you currently don't follow the feed then you can do so by clicking on our Twitter Name @UKPolice_Online If you are following then why not tell us who you are in this thread so we can follow you back... Cheers Kirkie
-
Hi all, just wanted to suggest a suggestion topic to be started up by a admin then that way you could all suggest if you wanted to on what you think would be a good feature to add to the site. ps Sorry for the bad grammar.
-
-
- 10 replies
- 555 views
- 1 follower
-
-
But we need to get Stelios on board. easyPolice We'd have to change the logo of course, and the cars would have to be cheaper, but I reckon it has potential. Air support shouldn't be too much of an issue, but the new uniforms are gonna be awful!
-
-
-
- 0 replies
- 463 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Last night I genuinely had a nightmare where I checked my profile and saw that my reputation had gone down from 96 to 72... I remember being intensely distressed because (a) I couldn't think of anything I'd said that people would disapprove of so much; and (b) with the new 'like' system it can't go down! I think I spend too much time on this forum.
-
I know a lot of people don't enjoy football but a very sad thing has just happened. Fabrice Muamba, midfielder for Bolton Wanderers, collapsed minutes before half time at White Hart Lane. Resuscitation was attempted on the pitch for approximately 10 minutes before he was stretched off and taken to hospital. I know this has happened before but every time it does it just puts things in perspective. My thought, for one, are with his family, friends and team mates. I really hope he pulls through.
-
Folks I'm sure you will all join me in saying a huge farewell to Ian_C who leaves the moderation team here at UKPoliceOnline after serving the community for many years. Ian_C has decided that he needs to concentrate on his new photography business and I'm sure we all wish him well in his new venture and passion. Hopefully we may get him back in the future but for now on behalf of UKPoliceOnline thank you for your commitment over the years and all the very best of luck. There is always a place for you on the team in the future should you change your mind. All the best buddy! Bakes and Black Rat Administrators
-
- 14 replies
- 1.3k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Just come across this video on the old Facebook. Check it out and let me know what you think. www.vimeo.com/37119711 I have always wanted to do something similar to help another country in need, I am trying to arrange a visit to Palestine with a friend of my Grandmas who fundraises throughout the year to stock up an ambulance full of medical supplies, he then takes it to different countries and leaves it there for the locals to use. He then flys home using air miles donated to him. I know most of us are doing a great thing volunteering as specials but do any of you do something similar?
-
Related Story: Private Partnerships Save Millions
-
........Sunday. Or at least i'm sure it was when I was at school. I've just seen a little song thing on Cbeebies (don't ask) that says Saturday is the 6th day of the week..........making Monday the 1st day (I know, my maths is astonishing). When did that all change then?
-
-
- 23 replies
- 1.7k views
- 2 followers
-