The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Scotts is away from the site at the moment as he's a bit unwell, he's not ran away and no, you can't have his room over in the Members' Only Lounge... He just asked me to pass that on to everybody in case you wondered where he was! Hope you get well soon bud
-
-
- 0 replies
- 560 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
There are some people in the workplace who are professional, positive, good at their job and keep people happy with good humour and friendliness. There are others who are sometimes not quite near competent and who moan about the job, management and in fact most everything. Sometimes, this can have a negative effect within a team. What are your experiences? How have you dealt with individuals who are 'moaners'?
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2156923/I-knew-wasn-t-tulips-cheese-suitcase-But-I-choice-They-going-kill-son.html I wasn't quite sure which section to put this under. There isn't a heading of Fairy Tales. I don't have one ounce of sympathy for these people, if they try smuggling drugs into that country, they know the consequences. Pity we aren't more serious about drugs in the UK, a few dealers being hanged might send a message to others.
-
Now that the Diamond Jubilee celebrations have ended, I know I hope The Queen is still reigning for the Platinum Jubilee. Do you think the public will be ready for King Charles and Queen Camilla when the time comes? What are your thoughts on the public's perceived change in attitude towards them as a Royal Couple?
-
-
Hi guys, Forum admin have allowed me to post this in here, hopefully it will be well received. I'm a serving response officer in the West Midlands Police. I have entered the BUPA Great Birmingham Run 2012 on 21st October in Birmingham City Centre. It's a 13.1 mile run and i have not undertaken any sort of running previously! I have begun training in anticipation and i will be running on behalf of COPS (Care of Police Survivors) who do excellent work with families of police officers who lost their lives whilst on duty. All money is going directly to them, and they are a charity funded entirely on donations by the public. I have set up a justgiving page where all donatio…
-
-
- 8 replies
- 1.4k views
- 2 followers
-
-
[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J_jAlFqvASU[/media] Well I've just finished catching up with the season finale and I have to say I was disappointed that questions were left unanswered to be honest. I expected to at least have some closure to some of the reasons for the inmates being returned but seem none the wiser ! And then to cap iot all, an Internet search shows that Season 2 may well not go ahead as planned as FOX have not commissioned a second series I seem to recall this happened with The Event What is wrong with these TV company's...... Anyway rant over... What'…
-
-
Related Story: Cuts 'Are A Factor In Rising Crime'
-
Related Story: Cuts 'Are A Factor In Rising Crime'
-
- 0 replies
- 725 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18352421 I remember seeing the first programme, a Weird Weekend. The publishing induistry is struggling against the upsurge in self-publishing e-books. Looks like the oporn indistry is going the same way.
-
- 2 replies
- 574 views
- 1 follower
-
-
(or why I fit a camera to my bike and car now) This happened just about an hour ago near the Beaconsfield Services just off the A40. Admittedly the footage isn't great, the camera is old, but it would be enough in the case of an accident though. NOTE - Bad language in video. Now I'm going to relax with a beer...
-
Evening all, Very strange mobile scam for you to be made aware of. I'm visiting my parents for the jubilee weekend and my mums phone has just been ringing constantly. She initially received a call from a number she didn't recongnise and answered, a chap she couldn't quite understand was on the other end, she managed to work out that he was talking about a car accident. She put the phone down. The same number called back almost instantly, she passed the phone to my dad, who couldn't understand the guy either, but got the jist about some sort of crash. The number then called twice more and we ignored it. My mums phone then started receiving abusive text messages from the…