Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Chief Rat

    Folks Please support this in anyway you possibly can.... It's for a very worthy cause... Full Circle are a group of 20 unsigned singers who have come together through auditions for The Voice UK. They have released a debut single called " I Believe " which is available to download as of 4th June 2012 from the following online music stores All proceeds to Me and Dee - special moments when time is precious. Registered Charity 1146147 [media=] [/media]www.fullcircleofficial.co.uk www.facebook.com/fullcirclevocal http://www.meanddee.co.uk/ An extremely worthwhile cause for you to perhaps find the time to donate by purchasing the debut single by a group of talented…

    • 0 replies
    • 960 views
  2. westie
    Started by westie,

    I've just seen on the Welsh news that AM's are calling for an examination to take the place of the GCSE exam, something that would be recognised both nationally and internationally. The BBC have invited people to send in their suggestions. How about the GCE exam. It was the exam to pass many years ago,both at O & A levels. It has all but gone now I think,unfortunately. Together with grammar schools. Getting rid of them has, in my opinion,led to the reduction of education standards across the board. Not wanting to sound rude,but for the younger people out there who may not know, GCE is the General Certificate of Education,which I believe, required a greater knowledge t…

  3. ab1982
    Started by ab1982,

    Morning, I have just created a Euro 2012 Emergency Services Mini Leage on The Sun DreamTeam website. Would you like to be involved?? There is absolutely no incentives whatsoever other than a bit of fun and bragging rights for the winner! What do i need to do? Go to http://www.dreamteam...spx?action=view and click "GET YOUR FREE TEAM" You then have the choice whether you want a free team, or pay £10 for 6 teams. Once your team has been created you can "Create/Join Mini League" In the Join Mini League box enter the Leage Pin of 138562 and the Leage Password of 999911 Would be great to see some members from this forum in the league! Copy this and send it via your …

  4. trevor1546081017
    Started by trevor1546081017,

    Just read this article which caught my eye, about 'five things you didn't know about the police' http://breakingnewspolice.co.uk/archives/183' but what five things didn't you know about the police until you joined the job.

      • Like
    • 20 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. Scoop
    Started by Scoop,

    Now OK I'm Marmite lover (thankfully the special someone sees past this flaw of mine...) but this does seem a bit extreme! http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/8533896/Marmite-made-illegal-in-Denmark.html

    IveToldYouOnce
  6. Bouncer
    Started by Bouncer,

    Watching the BBC coverage of the river pageant - what a load of rubbish they are broadcasting. Long views of the small boats, with just a few closeups and no explanation of who they were. Silent shots of the bell boat. Presenters talking when foghorns are sounding, or their microphones not switched on. Bring back old man Dimbleby and Cecil Snaith.

  7. Dave SYP
    Started by Dave SYP +,

    What are you all doing during the Jubilee celebrations? Will you be working, or enjoying the festivities?

    • 28 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. Dave SYP
    Started by Dave SYP +,

    I've noticed one or two recent PS.com banning orders. Cautionary advice by our Mods should be enough warning to those members who are close to breaching before it gets out of hand, but some choose to ignore their Mods' advice resulting in their ultimate dismissal. Why do some persist? (No Names / resurrection of old arguments, etc. Please!) Is it the time of day/night (perhaps the perpetrators may have had too much to drink at the time), are some pre-destined in some way, or were there some hidden Trolls do you think? REMEMBER - NO NAMES or old argument re-visiting please.

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 837 views
  9. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,

    Folks Feel free to download and distribute...... Monthly one's on their way UKPO 2012 Calendar.pdf

    • 1 reply
    • 464 views
  10. dr_bogenbroom1546620816
    Started by dr_bogenbroom1546620816,

    Hi, I have created an eBay auction as I am selling my Scottish SET Police Practice Papers - I paid £42.50 and they really helped me pass the test! Click here to view the auction page. Thank you.

    dr_bogenbroom1546620816
  11. Dave SYP
    Started by Dave SYP +,

    Have you had any experiences of shoddy workmanship at home/work? Was it dangerous? Did you have to to any lengths to get it put right? Do you now take steps to ensure that this doesn't happen again?

      • Like
    • 12 replies
    • 1k views
    Jeebs1546081084
  12. SCtechy
    Started by SCtechy,

    Old street crime uk is being repeated on sky1 in the early hours - well worth a sky plus. I forgot how good it was, definitely the closest things to "cops" we had before all these other shows came on scene. I like the fact that it's usually shot in one take, follows 2-3 police forces in one episode and has minimal commentary! None of this "The ELITE safer neighbourhood unit are executing a warrant, after breaching the door SAS Iranian embassy style, PC Smith uses an ELITE drugs dog to find one single cannabis cigarette - what a major result for these ELITE, TACTICAL, law enforcers. Also some of the clips are before we moved to airwave - makes you wonder how on earth we…

    • 3 replies
    • 759 views
  13. SCChiefDurham
    Started by SCChiefDurham,

    I'm a biker, not a bad one, i stick to the law but enjoy riding my lovely 600cc sportbike. I wear the right kit, including high viz and a bright helmet. I commute to work in the summer on my bike and in the last 3 days I have had 5 cars veer towards me in slow traffic because of car drivers on their mobile phones, either texting or phoning. Is it just me or does it get up other peoples noses? I wish I had a ticket book with me on my way to and from work - i'd make the government a fortune!

      • Like
    • 21 replies
    • 1.7k views
  14. mummypatrol
    Started by mummypatrol,

    What with all the recent reporting about public sector workers being greedy, workshy parasites, and their over-inflated salaries and pensions being an insupportable burden on the taxpayer, I thought I would start a thread where we can identify other practices which actually put a much greater burden on the taxpayer, otherwise known as "us". Let's start with the Lords. Why, exactly, do they need £165 per night for lodging? I imagine that even in that London town, you can get a Travel Lodge or Premier Inn for less than that. The ones who weren't born into the titled nobility can recall their humble origins, and the ones that were can find out how normal "taxpayers" actuall…

  15. Josh'Grizzly'Gregory
    Started by Josh'Grizzly'Gregory,

    Had this link sent to me the other day, don't know if they've been posted before and apologies if they have. The link below takes you to the page but I've also posted it for other who cannot access the link, also if you follow the link there is a few more stories that you can read. http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2012/03/notes-from-the-front-line-going-the-way-of-the-dojo/ In the parking lot behind a local Sainsbury’s I’m sat with my feet on the dashboard, in the passenger seat of a Panda, waiting for Jay to come back with our lunch. I don’t really have any reason for having stayed in the car, other than complete, abject laziness. I suppose I was fiddling with the MDT when we…

    • 15 replies
    • 1.7k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.