The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/david-cameron/9323425/David-Cameron-left-daughter-in-pub.html Poor Spiv Dave, got too much on his mind, left hand right hand.
-
-
- 25 replies
- 1.7k views
- 2 followers
-
-
**FOR SALE** Police probationary audio learning package. 9 audio CD's Edition 5.0 Crystal Clear audio learning limited. Bought in December 2008. email me with offer, Thanks. Nik Thomas nikandkelly@mac.com
-
- 2 replies
- 2.1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
-
-
- 0 replies
- 691 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk...dorset-18424265 It's interesting that severe punishment didn't actually prevent people from committing crime. What I find interesting is the use of the mirror to give the side profile.
-
-
- 13 replies
- 986 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Time to start on my bucket list then !! Thanks to PS.Com I now know when I am going to die..... sadly I only have until 7th September 2014 (I have a lifetime subscription that expires on that date !!) × Current Subscription Current Package: Lifetime Power User Membership - PS Purchased With: Paypal Paid Until: 07 Sep 2014 You have paid until 07 Sep 2014. No automatic renewal will be performed. http://www.7is7.com/otto/countdown.html?year=2014&month=9&date=7&hrs=0&ts=24&tz=local&min=0&sec=0〈=en&show=dhms&mode=t&cdir=down&bgcolor=%23CCFFFF&fgcolor=%23000000&title=Countdown%20To%20My%20Death
-
Related Story:Policing 2012: High Profile Speakers To Attend
-
Related Story: Policing 2012: High Profile Speakers To Attend
-
Related Story:Policing 2012: High Profile Speakers To Attend
-
- 0 replies
- 807 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Just a short topic really. Basically as Leicestershire Constabulary has now changed to Leicestershire Police, I thought I would have a go at making a new userbar for the Force, as the current one on the forum still states the old name. Here it is, anyone who needs it can take it. Its also about the third userbar i've made, so some feedback would be nice :D I've tried to stick to the general way the force userbars look. Not really quite sure if this should go here, but oh well
-
Saw this and thought it might be worthy of a Caption Competition
-
Today, as with most days, I had to try very hard to ignore something hilarious, sidestepping. I work in the wine industry, and sometimes the pronunciation of certain wines, for example French wines, doesn't come very easily to some people. This can sometimes result in the person trying so hard to pronounce it that it ends up sounding quite amusing and/or rude. Today I was trying to teach my colleague how to use Sage, a program we use for invoicing. All the products have a code, and the abbreviation for 'Chateâu' is always 'Ch'. Unfortunately my colleague couldn't get this, and instead used 'Chat', but pronounced it French style 'Shat'. And then proceeded to say it a …
-
After many discussions on nostalgia from our childhoods I decided to start a thread on all the things you remember as a child that just don't exist (or are exceedingly difficult to find) any more. It can be sweets, programmes, machines anything! Anything that you fondly (or not so fondly) remember as a child, the only rule is that it is something no longer available, used, found anywhere, made etc etc. Pictures are welcome. I shall start with this wonderful machine. I only vaguely remember them as they were phased out in the 1970's but they basically x-ray'd your feet in Clarks shoe shops to show how well your shoes fitted. Found the pics HERE Sorry David, I j…