The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Related Story: Minister: Database Issues 'Wasting Officer Time'
-
- 0 replies
- 960 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
- 4 replies
- 785 views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/motoringvideo/9287249/Motorist-has-lucky-escape-as-speeding-truck-tips-over.html Motorist has lucky escape as speeding truck tips over A driver in Russia has narrowly avoided a shocking crash on a mountain highway after a lorry overturned in front of him and slid towards his vehicle. This is the reaction of a human, could care nothing about his fellow primate, but only his precious vehicle. Prat.
-
We've had "the oldest foodstuff in your kitchen" thread and after finding a very old leaflet in the public enquiry desk of my old nick I thought this could be a fun topic. So... can anyone beat "FACING UP TO VANDALISM" dated 4/87?
-
We may have discussed this before, but as there is a recent case in the media, I will ask the questions anyway. If a person (of sound mind) has a terminal or debilitating illness that they can no longer cope with and want to die, should they be able to opt to die by asking for assistance of a medically qualified peron without fear of prosecution of that person or anyone involved in the assistance of their death? Is it morally right? What are your views?
-
Hey there, I'm hoping that some of you will be able to provide some advice regarding qualifications. I left High School with 12 A*-C grade GCSEs and attended a Sixth Form in West Yorkshire. However when I close family member of mine fell ill I made the decision to leave education and get a job as a Carer just down the road from my home (In Staffordshire) . In September I returned to the VI Form following my family member's recovery and now stable illness. I soon felt out of touch with my year, even though they were only a year younger than me, I felt as if I was far more mature than them (And I don't mean that in a way to cause offence, that they're not mature, I guess …
-
Related Story: Comment: Boffin Bobbies?
-
Related Story: Comment: Boffin Bobbies?
-
- 0 replies
- 899 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Related Story: Comment: Boffin Bobbies?
-
We appear to have a new MOD, odd that no one asked me first, :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
-
- 5 replies
- 890 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Well, tomorrow is the day that teflon Tony gives evidence to Lord Leveson. Lets hope that by the end of the week when he and J. Hunt have given their evidence that it does the legs of Cameron (and perhaps G.Osborne too) and we end up with a better PM. (my fingers are crossed).
-
-
- 28 replies
- 2.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I've had a few. Inspired by the GD thread about Policing, what are your regrets in life? Everyone has some, something you wish you'd done, or not done, an opportunity you wish you'd taken... For me, not working hard enough in the last few years of high school. I actually left with some half decent GCSE results, to the surprise of most of my teachers, which I was smug about at the time, but now I just wonder what I could have done if I got my head down and did some work instead of getting into trouble... Going on to sixth form, it was the easy option, all my mates were doing the same, it was easier than getting a job or going to a different college. I just carried on as…
-
Olympic torch: Torchbearer proposes during relay http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18476689 18 June 2012 Last updated at 10:21 Awwwww
-
So - It's incredibly frustrating that people don't seem to know how to behave with regard busses - and i need to rant anyway - so let me begin! Catching the Bus Please see the bus coming from a reasonable distance - raise your arm at a 90 degree angle to the road in order to indicate quite clearly, that you require the bus, giving the driver plenty of time to signal, slow down and pull over. Keep arm raised until bus indicates or noticeably drives toward you. - DO NOT Raise your arm briefly and hope for the best - the driver might not be looking at you at that exact second. - DO NOT sit in the shelter watching the bus approach - as it gets closer have a mad panic tryi…
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2159997/.html Lets hope Grant gets at least 15 years inside, what a Scumbag leaving his friend to die. Another case similar to that other Scumbag, Ted Kennedy, who left Mary-Jo to die.