The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Related Story: Winsor: 'Past Disagreements Should Be Shelved'
-
- 0 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Related Story: Winsor: 'Past Disagreements Should Be Shelved'
-
-
http://liberalconspiracy.org/2012/06/27/watch-tory-mp-chloe-smith-humiliated-on-tv/ No wonder the country is in the financial mess that it is(I know Labour were responsible for most of it), Chloe Smith MP, Treasury Minister was a total disaster being completely shafted by Paxman. Smith is only just out of school and was worse than useless, if this is the standard o0f MP we have, God help us.
-
- 3 replies
- 338 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi all, going to Silverstone on 7th July to watch the F1 qualifying. I have never been to Silverstone before and just wondered if anyone on here has?? I have tickets for General admission any tips on the best postion to watch? Whats the best time to arrive?? thanks folks
-
Anyone on here studying the same course (Levels 1 to 3), If so tell us what you have done so far. I am about to go on level 2 hopefully in September.
-
What a weekend we've just had, National 4x4 response were called upon to assist Vectis 4x4 response with the Isle of White festival due to the conditions. we must have towed somewhere around a thousand vehicles off site! as well as other taskings. We had just under 100 vehicles on site providing volunteer support working alongside 27 tractors. With our own group south east 4x4 response making an appearance in a couple of national papers. My personal mileage from home, to the event, towing and return journey home was just under 400 miles which was done in as purely voluntary. I believe the furthest a member travelled was one from Lothian 4x4 response in scotland! Whilst e…
-
- 0 replies
- 800 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Related Story:Dancing Chief Shows Off Her Moves
-
Related Story: Dancing Chief Shows Off Her Moves
-
Related Story: Dancing Chief Shows Off Her Moves
-
- 0 replies
- 657 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi Guys Some of you might remember I did a police themed video with my kids while they where off school to keep them busy. Well, since it worked a treat last time I did the same these holidays...... So, like I did before I thought I'd post it for you guys to view..... As before its nothing serious, but I still hope you like it? If this is the wrong section can someone please move it for me? Cheers in advance. [media=] [/media]
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2164979/Saudi-court-sentences-joyrider-death-beheading-killing-people-drifting-car-stunt.html they should try that here, I don't think there would be many repeat offences.
-
...not Essex it seems. but Birmingham... http://www.theonlywayisbirmingham.co.uk/ A hoax, sadly it's more bearable than TOWIE.
-
I see lots of people wearing earphones listening to music whilst going about their business. I've seen some near-misses where pedestrians wearing them have stepped off the kerb and nearly been flattened by a vehicle. I know it is soothing and very enjoyable listening to your favourite music, but there is a time and a place for it, surely? I do also find it extremely ignorant when people are walking about 'in their own little world' listening to their music and not paying attention to their surroundings, especially when you are trying to navigate around them or speak to them. Do you find it frustrating in any way? Do you use earphones in public? Have you had any near-…
-