Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. PaulK
    Started by PaulK,

    Hi all, not sure if this should be in police, or non police chat, soo hey ho ive flipped a coin and stuck it here. I have a collection of chefs knives, I have no use for them, they're in ok condition, not great, but they would do fine for someone learning to cook. I'm thinking about selling them on gumtree/ebay, but obviously with the over 18 law, i'll have to make sure the buyer is over 18. If i just put in the description (MUST BE OVER 18) will that suffice? or do I need to see ID? or what? Thanks all

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
    IveToldYouOnce
  2. Brutus-Is-Back
    Started by Brutus-Is-Back,

    I have owned an iPhone 4 32GB for precisely one year - and my wife is intent upon nicking it off me. I do use it - daily. I use it two or three times a week to make calls or send texts, occasionally listen to the radio on it and I use the iPod facility at the gym while working out. I occasionally use the Internet access, but not often because I am usually near a proper PC where I can read without straining my eyes and type without mis-keying with my big fingers. I do have apps on it - two to be precise - Spotify and Dictionary.com. I do not use the camera because it is fiddly, complicated and the pictures are rubbish plus I rarely have occasion to take photos - so there…

  3. po_editorial
    Started by po_editorial,

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
    po_editorial
  4. Police Oracle1546081498
    Started by Police Oracle1546081498,

    • 0 replies
    • 530 views
    Police Oracle1546081498
  5. PO_Editorial1546620807
    Started by PO_Editorial1546620807,

    PO_Editorial1546620807
  6. Fedster
    Started by Fedster,

    Having just watched this Movie,all i can say is fantastic,yes its in bad taste,takes the mick of all the hot issues in todays society, but it is still quite funny, anyone else seen it? What are your thoughts?

  7. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2151864/A-new-special-relationship-Cameron-holds-conversations-Blair-run-country.html No wonder UK PLc is in such a crappy state, when the PM confides in the man mainly responsible for the UK being billions in debt. Blair, the proven liar over WMD, took us into two totally unnecessary wars, the MP's expences fiddling, including accidentally shredding his own claims(I wonder why), his wife involving herself with a criminal to buy some flats at discount rates. Not really the type of man you would be asking help from, unless you wanted to do something devious, then Blair's your man.

  8. aerialrocket
    Started by aerialrocket,

    Just wanted to know? I am thinking it might be a WW2 weapon but don't know it's name.

    • 27 replies
    • 1.9k views
  9. Giraffe
    Started by Giraffe +,

    I've just opened a Twitter account (@PoliceGiraffe), and thought we could have a thread to list our accounts here. Don't forget the official PoliceSpecials Twitter - @policespecials!

      • Like
    • 81 replies
    • 4.6k views
  10. Fedster
    Started by Fedster,

    Amir Khan admits he "still has something to prove" when he fights Danny Garcia for the American's WBC light-welterweight crown on 14 July. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/18171108 Really looking forward to this fight,Garcia is a top quality fighter, so will be intresting to see how Khan does, it was a shame Lamont Peterson failed the Drug test in Khans previous scheduled fight, imo Khan would have won it, but Garcia it is and who knows what awaits Khan if he beats Garcia.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  11. rabbit
    Started by rabbit,

    Hi All! I'm doing a quiz thing and I'm stuck, and my colleagues are proving useless. The following relate to film titles, so far some have been descriptions of the film, others have been tag lines so there is no definite way of working it out. I'm stuck on these two: Playful Fairytale (3,5) Gordon's African Capital (8) Help please!

      • Like
    • 21 replies
    • 876 views
    killicksparker
  12. PO_Editorial1546620807
    Started by PO_Editorial1546620807,

    PO_Editorial1546620807
  13. Police Oracle1546081498
    Started by Police Oracle1546081498,

    • 0 replies
    • 693 views
    Police Oracle1546081498
  14. po_editorial
    Started by po_editorial,

    • 0 replies
    • 2k views
    po_editorial
  15. sarin

    Full Article: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/05/30/wenlock_policeman/ 'Worse than masturbating to a pic of Lord Coe: I've tried' The Amazon armchair critics are out in force to administer a righteous shoeing to the policeman figurine of Olympic mascot Wenlock, which is tasked with "the important job of protecting you on your journey to the London 2012 Games". The blurb for this rather sinister-looking piece of merchandising suggests: "Take this figurine on a journey to the London 2012 Olympic Games – we can have lots of fun together!" Wenlock menaces Amazon surfers, barely contained by his plastic prison Or maybe not.... More in original article

    • 7 replies
    • 832 views
    Special Dibble

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.