Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2107960/Pink-Floyd-star-Roger-Waters-enters-Falklands-debate-says-islands-belong-Argentina.html poor Roger, he isn't any brighter now than he was back in the 70's and 80's. I believe he was hit on the head with his 'brick in the wall'. The Falklands are British and lets hope they always stay that way. I think Waters is trying to compete with Penn for the 'idiot of the year award'. Some people will say anything for publicity, I await another stupid comment from Gilmour, or his wife, who is never short of silly comments. Perhaps their son will go and lay a wreath for those killed supporting the Falkland Islanders during the inva…

  2. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/9397 If this came in, I would walk in front of every Officer out there, could make a fortune.

    • 6 replies
    • 911 views
  3. intheblitz
    Started by intheblitz,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-17269511 Them there Council worker's be having too much time on their hands, me thinks! Time to make them walk the plank!

  4. Damsel
    Started by Damsel +,

    Just saw this on FB, and I have to admit, I laughed.

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 742 views
    ((TheShake))1546081325
  5. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    Just signed up for a grocery delivery of sourced food from family-owned and run farms. I had to choose items I would never want delivered and realized I don't eat the following: bananas (weird because I love banana flavored items) grapes winter squash (love summer squashes though) kiwi mango papaya avocado (tried some the other week and still don't like it) A few years ago berries of any type would have been on the list, but I have since become a berry eater. But I figure I'm making out like a bandit. It's 31.00 for a small box. I choose a mix of organic and non-organic produce. I can choose meat from animals that are not receiving horomone-laced or gmo feed. I r…

  6. -AJ

    I was *ahem* perusing the internet, when I came upon, or perhaps had created, the following image:

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 925 views
  7. rector
    Started by rector,

    Hi Guys I thought I'd post this video I made with my kids while they where on their school holidays. Its Police related and its a mix of stop animation and video. Sorry if its in the wrong section, but I looked and couldn't see where it would fit? Cheers and enjoy

    • 9 replies
    • 734 views
  8. PO_Editorial1546620807
    Started by PO_Editorial1546620807,

    PO_Editorial1546620807
  9. po_editorial
    Started by po_editorial,

    • 0 replies
    • 494 views
  10. gallifrey
    Started by gallifrey +,

    Just thught a thread to share ideas for saving money in the current climate would be a good idea. My first two shopping at Lidl and changing my mobile phone to Giff Gaff-both of which I have now done Anyone else got any ideas ?

      • Like
    • 29 replies
    • 1.9k views
  11. Crusty
    Started by Crusty,

    New series following the work of the Essex Police ANPR Intercept Team. LINK

      • Like
    • 521 replies
    • 73.9k views
  12. Fedster
    Started by Fedster,

    So AVB gets sacked but will still get a £7million pay of, how does Abromavich expect to get success when he gets rid of Managers so quickly? I wonder who the new Manager will be for next season, my bet will be on Benitez.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  13. E29NP1546080952
    Started by E29NP1546080952,

    Wow take a look at this!!! The dog nearly comes a cropper too!

    • 5 replies
    • 548 views
    killicksparker
  14. PO_Editorial1546620807
    Started by PO_Editorial1546620807,

    PO_Editorial1546620807
  15. po_editorial
    Started by po_editorial,

    • 0 replies
    • 724 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.