Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Merseyside Police

 
 
  1. Otee
    Started by Otee,

    Farewell, I have meticulously enjoyed every shift as a special constable, giving back to the community and protecting the values and oath to the service and public. It has been a total ride, through arresting to making the best brews. I tendered my resignation as of last night and now moving onto the Met to join the regulars, starting tomorrow. I will miss City Plan and the drunken nights, shifts with RPU from Smithdown Lane to my neighbourhood at Speke/Garston. Above all, stay safe and stay in school. In Memory of 6554 Phillips and 6944 Doyle whom both I have worked with as a colleague. Kindest regards, Otee

  2. Sir Penguin
  3. abyadkr
    Started by abyadkr,

    In which order does the bits go on the belt, or is it personally preference? Cheers

    • 24 replies
    • 3.5k views
  4. LeanneSC
    Started by LeanneSC,

    As I've applied to be a special, and just waiting for a medical date, are you allowed to apply for PCSO as well? If so, what is the recruitment process like? Is it similar to specials process?

      • Like
    • 18 replies
    • 2.5k views
  5. Ivan1981
    Started by Ivan1981,

    Hi fellow forum memebers. I start my PCSTO training on the 30th of this month, just wondering what to expect during my 6 weeks there really, any information would be great. Also anyone else starting at this time? Thanks in advance Ivan

      • Like
    • 16 replies
    • 968 views
  6. Sir Penguin
    Started by Sir Penguin,

    I have included a link in this thread to the just giving fundraising page for the family of PC Dave Phillips. The pledged target was £2,000 and this was exceeded in less than 24 hours (see below). No amount of money can take away the pain and suffering that PC Phillips's family will be going through, but it will certainly ensure that the family need not worry about money during this difficult time. Rest in peace. https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/nicola-goode-1

  7. Sir Penguin
    Started by Sir Penguin,

    http://www.merseyside.police.uk/join-us/current-vacancies/

  8. MerseyB
    Started by MerseyB,

    Hey Guys, Just quick intro, new to the forum. Just been notified that I have been shortlisted for the specials within Merseyside and have an assessment towards the end of the month! Really chuffed about it. Just wondering if anyone else applied?

      • Like
    • 15 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. OscarMike
    Started by OscarMike,

    Hi all Applied 13/3 Passed paper sift 14/3 Sat PIRT 31/3 Successful at interview 8/4 Fingerprints, DNA and fitness all booked in for next week ! Flying through it!

    • 4 replies
    • 745 views
  10. Jon!
  11. Sir Penguin
    Started by Sir Penguin,
  12. OscarMike
    Started by OscarMike,

    Hi everyone. just a question regarding facial hair. i have my interview on Wednesday and i can't even remember the last time i was clean shaven! i usually just trim once a week so always have some kind of stubble. id have thought this would be acceptable as long as its seen to be tidy OR is this just a big no no? Cheers Michael

      • Like
    • 19 replies
    • 783 views
  13. Ljb214
    Started by Ljb214,

    Hi, I recently applied to merseyside police for pcso, my status now says I have been successful at shortlisting and will be invited to the next stage shortly. What is the next stage? Is it further review of my application or assessment?

      • Like
    • 83 replies
    • 5.6k views
  14. OscarMike
    Started by OscarMike,

    Hi everyone, you may have seen my thread in the Merseyside section. il start from the beginning for anyone who hasn't. Basically I've passed my PIRT, Interview, had finger prints done and was booked onto my fitness and medical but had a phone call from Merseyside today explaining I've been unsuccessful at vetting with no explanation as to why. They weren't really helpful with regards to an appeals process and just gave me to number to make an information request about myself to see what the information they have on me, however I'm pretty certain this will come back clear as apart from a traffic offence I'm squeaky clean. Im pretty certain the issue is that my brother h…

    • 5 replies
    • 671 views
  15. OscarMike
    Started by OscarMike,

    Hi guys, supposed to have my fitness test this afternoon and ive just had a phone call informing me that ive been unsuccessful at the vetting safe to say I'm absolutely gutted! Has anyone had any luck appealing to merpol to find out what the problem is?

    • 17 replies
    • 959 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.