Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Merseyside Police

 
 
  1. RC1990
    Started by RC1990,

    Hi, Does anyone know what we wear for Attestation? Do we get a full formal uniform? Also, how many family members can we bring to the ceremony?

      • Like
    • 22 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. Ljb214
    Started by Ljb214,

    Good evening I have recently passed my interview for pcso, currently undergoing absence checks. The criteria is no more than 3 periods, except I have 11... I know it sounds awful! But technically I have 3! 2 are seperate authorised absences and the remaining 9 were all related to a stomach issue/investigation into stomach issue, after being diagnosed with the cause I have not had any absences. I am aware I am way over force criteria although due to the circumstances would this be looked at atall? The company I work for omitted these absences and did not issue me with any warning or disciplinary due to the evidence produced and clearly unavoidable situation. I'm so worr…

    • 5 replies
    • 866 views
  3. Jon1019
    Started by Jon1019,

    Only a few more days til my assessment on Monday. I don't know how I feel....excited or nervous or both Seems pretty straight forward. Is it?? Fingers crossed I pass with flying colours

    • 10 replies
    • 791 views
  4. Sir Penguin
    Started by Sir Penguin,

    Interview next! Has anyone got any advice on what to research for my Interview in november?

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 793 views
  5. sinclairmic
    Started by sinclairmic * ,

    Hi, I have successfully passed most stages of the recruitment process for merseyside police specials. I have my fingerprinting and dna appointment next week. Half way through my specials application i applied for the regulars when that vacancy opened and have my assessment date on the 15th of november. I have ordered the how2become cd rom. Has anyone got any tips for the day? The part that i think will be my downfall is the role plays. Thank you

    • 2 replies
    • 903 views
  6. LeanneSC
    Started by LeanneSC,

    Well, the day has finally come around! All my preparing and research has paid off I start my training tomorrow and I can't wait :D...nervous, but excited!! Had my uniform fitting today too, SO surreal trying everything on but loved it. Going to be like Christmas when I get the whole lot at the weekend haha Who else is there tomorrow? Let the fun and even more hard work begin!! I'm so ready for this :D :D

      • Like
    • 30 replies
    • 1.8k views
  7. Lee- Lee
    Started by Lee- Lee,

    Well as the topic says less than a week until my interview now & been doing lots of reading & preparation but any advice is more than welcome

      • Like
    • 16 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. joep44
    Started by joep44,

    Hi, do many people not get there first choice BCU? Just wondering as I'm due to start training on the 15th

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 964 views
  9. joep44
    Started by joep44,

    Anyone heard anything regarding October training?

      • Like
    • 37 replies
    • 2.1k views
  10. jsmith1993
    Started by jsmith1993,

    Hi Guys, I start my reg training on the 21st October. I can't not wait it's been a long process but it's definitely worth it! Just wondered whether anybody else on here is on my intake? Also good luck to everyone else going through the recruitment process! Josh

    • 0 replies
    • 535 views
  11. Jon1019
    Started by Jon1019,

    As title says. I'm new around here. Just thought I would say hello to everyone. I am currently waiting for my PIRT on the 28th October. I can't wait. Just looking for advise and tips for my whole journey to being a special. Thanks Jon

      • Like
    • 17 replies
    • 863 views
  12. Jon!
    Started by Jon! +,

    I mentioned this in this thread, but thought I'd make a new one as well...MerPol have opened up recruitment for PCS&TO's, applications close 27th September. http://www.merseyside.police.uk/join-us/vacancies.aspx

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. JMPC
    Started by JMPC,

    Does anyone have or know where I can find a contact number for recruitment? I have checked the website but can't seem to find anything. Thanks in advance

    • 4 replies
    • 838 views
  14. Northern Exile
    Started by Northern Exile,

    Be careful kids, washed mine last night exactly how it said (40 degree woolen wash) and it has shrunk! Dried on a hanger by the way. Hopefully can get it sorted otherwise I'll be paying for a new one! Anyone else had this problem?

      • Like
    • 13 replies
    • 1k views
  15. Nevo
    Started by Nevo,

    Hi everyone...just thought it might be worth starting a new thread for new starters to discuss car sharing/boots etc?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.