Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Merseyside Police

 
 
  1. Marinebillie1918
    Started by Marinebillie1918,

    I've heard the past couple of intakes heard the same day. But I called up and was told they are aiming for Friday. Anyone heard back?

      • Like
    • 15 replies
    • 1k views
    Marinebillie1918
  2. Marinebillie1918
    Started by Marinebillie1918,

    As stated before, my Farther was arrested about 7years ago and pled guilty to common assault. Just fishing for answers to see if anyone would know if this is enough to reject me from the Merseyside Police recruitment process. I like to keep contact with both perants so I live part time with each. so weekends-ish with my dad and the rest with my mum. Any help would make me feel a lot better.

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
    Marinebillie1918
  3. Reg Hollis1546081394
    Started by Reg Hollis1546081394,

    Hi all, I've heard that further special recruitment is suspended. However, anyone already in the system will continue to be processed. There will be no November or December training. The next training intakes are still to be confirmed. Looks like anyone in the system who isn't already in training will be waiting until Q1 2013.

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
    Marinebillie1918
  4. bcr2012
    Started by bcr2012 * ,

    Anyone know why they're not allowing applications at this moment in time? Would hate to have missed the boat.

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 954 views
    The Ex Governor +
  5. Marinebillie1918
    Started by Marinebillie1918,

    I am due to take medical and then move on to vetting. One thing has been bugging me is that my farther was arrested for assult a few years ago and I wounder if this could effect me? I was not present or witness to this charge nor was I personally involved in any way shape or form. Could this be reason enough to reject me from the recruitment process for Merseyside Police? Anyone had simular stuation? Thanks Mike

    • 9 replies
    • 1k views
    Marinebillie1918
  6. joep44
    Started by joep44,

    My PIRT is tomorrow what is the dress code casual or recommend wearing suit or jeans and a top do?

    • 0 replies
    • 540 views
  7. Pete D
    Started by Pete D,

    Hey, decided to register after a lot of one snooping and a mention of the site on my application! Put my SC application in last week and heard back very quickly, taking the PIRT tomorrow evening. Anyone else at a similar stage? Cheers, Pete.

      • Like
    • 16 replies
    • 982 views
  8. joep44
    Started by joep44,

    How long does the medical process take

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 706 views
    Reg Hollis1546081394
  9. gmworswick
    Started by gmworswick,

    Well ive finally completed my intensive 6wkend training and im off to get sworn in tomorrow, im cuffed to bits. The training itself was absolutley spot on, in particular the role play on your last weekend,brilliant!! Good luck to everyone embarking on the process, just be a sponge,absorb everything,do your pre-reads and you will be fine. See you on the mean streets. Graeme

    • 7 replies
    • 774 views
  10. Yvonne80
    Started by Yvonne80,

    I'm a Cheshire cop just wondering if all Merpol officers have taser? Do you have PDA's or Blackberries?

  11. benio94
    Started by benio94,

    Hey guys, Is anyone on here starting on the 20th of September intake for Merpol SC? Ben

    • 3 replies
    • 631 views
    Reg Hollis1546081394
  12. Reg Hollis1546081394
    Started by Reg Hollis1546081394,

    Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone attended tonights SC open evening at MerPol HQ? I found it really useful, both in terms of what Shirley had to say, and the SC I sat with on the Liverpool North table. I feel much more confident about the approaching interview after tonight. I might even be looking forward to it! :new_yummy:

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 749 views
    Reg Hollis1546081394
  13. Marinebillie1918
    Started by Marinebillie1918,

    Woke up today and rather embarrasing had a really upset tummy, which in turn I could not get off the toilet. I called up and told that I could not attened. I was told this was not a problem and my interview would just be rearranged for next month. Anyone on here take their interview? and how did you find it? Cheers Mike

    • 4 replies
    • 624 views
    Reg Hollis1546081394
  14. Marinebillie1918
    Started by Marinebillie1918,

    Its mainly working on my past experiences. I have some but not loads also do we asked manly questions were we have to provide with examples of were we have dealt with a certain situation. Any help would be great Mike P.S. Sorry to put many posts up online, I dont mean to bug!

      • Like
    • 6 replies
    • 766 views
    Reg Hollis1546081394
  15. Marinebillie1918

    If you could be so kind os to let me know whats going on in your area? anything really, key goals, what are the concerns? This would help me a bunch and I'd be forever greatful. Thanks Mike

    • 3 replies
    • 626 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.