Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Merseyside Police

 
 
  1. kazmo11
    Started by kazmo11,

    Does anyone have any idea as to when Merseyside will open up their recruitment again? I am considering applying in Scotland whilst theirs is open but i'd hate to not pass and then have to wait 12 months if they start down here and miss my chance. Anyn advice??

    • 1 reply
    • 665 views
  2. DCI TAGGART
    Started by DCI TAGGART,

    Concerned about this not being obsolete http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Police-warrant-card-holder-Merseyside-badge-Obsolete-/160752558670?pt=UK_Collectables_Memorabila_RL&hash=item256d99624e#ht_377wt_78

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 2k views
  3. police5670
    Started by police5670,

    Was in liverpool today today and seen a sgt with what looked like a huge baton is this the norm when on foot?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 3.7k views
    inspector1546080872
  4. thereg
    Started by thereg,

    Outstanding work guys keep it up. I did not know Specials got this award? anyone have a clue?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlFMeb7km1w&list=UU8Pgs99wBv7xM-oLUJlKj4Q&index=1&feature=plcp

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. iampps
    Started by iampps,

    Hey guys, If anyone is interested in liftshares for the training at Lea Green send me a PM. I have a car and I'm willing to take people and bring back. As long as you can meet me around the Dovedale Road area of Mossley Hill etc that'd be great. We can sort out fuel money etc as we go or take it in turns to drive? Whatever is best... Anyhow, if anyone is interested, write me a PM.

    • 3 replies
    • 793 views
  6. inspector1546080872
    Started by inspector1546080872,

    Click here for the full article in the Liverpool Daily Post NEW blood could be brought into Merseyside Police to give ill officers the chance to retire. Up to 40 new policemen could be out on local streets by the end of the year after Merseyside Police Authority, responsible for the force’s finances, discussed a slackening of the current recruitment freeze. In a recent interview with the Liverpool Post (read here), Chief Constable Jon Murphy spoke of his frustrations at not being able to recruit a single new bobby for the last two years because of Government budget cuts. But at a meeting of the MPA finance committee yesterday, a proposal to lift the existing…

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. iampps
    Started by iampps,

    I'm currently being vetted and references have been called etc. Has anyone heard whether they're in for the Feb intake yet? I was told we might know for xmas, but it's getting pretty close... It'd be a good pressie to know I've passed all the stages like!

    • 50 replies
    • 3.8k views
  8. BN4
    Started by BN4,

    Hi MerPol Members, Could an independant officer either PM me or let me know what Specials get up to in this area of Merseyside? Thinking of a possible trans so any insight would be great If you reply others may find it interesting but I am more than happy with a PM. Thanks in advance for anyones input! BN4

    • 2 replies
    • 681 views
    inspector1546080872
  9. abyadkr
    Started by abyadkr,

    I have just been offered a place for training. I know I am going to be based at Liverpool North but am still undecided on which station to be based at? Can anyone tell me some info on any Liverpool North station that could influence my decision? Any help help would be greatly appreciated!

    • 5 replies
    • 693 views
    inspector1546080872
  10. nph9018
    Started by nph9018,

    Hiya all, I applied to Merseyside police this morning using their online form and received an email about an hour later stating that my application was unsuccessful. I have never been in trouble have never had CRB problems and am already CTC cleared, only have 3 points on my driving licence and am not in financial trouble. What could cause such a quick refusal? More to the point should I be worried? Thanks, Neil

      • Like
    • 13 replies
    • 2.5k views
  11. Marinebillie1918
    Started by Marinebillie1918,

    is this just checking your background ?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Pickles11
    Started by Pickles11,

    Hi, Anyone on this forum has their interview for Merseyside Police in December 2011? I passed my interview and medical in December, and have just sent off my orange security form and sickness form. Any idea when vetting will start?? And how long it can take? Thanks in advance!

    • 2 replies
    • 579 views
  13. Wirralplod
    Started by Wirralplod,

    Just to say a massive HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! AND THATS ALL!!

    • 1 reply
    • 585 views
  14. Jon!
    Started by Jon! +,

    Hi all, Yeyyy, MerPol is getting brand new focus estates and mondeo estates :D Included are a couple of pics i got. The Focus Estates have been liveried up, but do not have lightbars yet, and the mondeos are still completely white.

      • Like
    • 248 replies
    • 24.2k views
  15. OldMemberNewName
    Started by OldMemberNewName,

    In our force, as I understand it, Neighbourhood officers do not have to do MAST training, only response officers. That got me wondering what other departments/officers miss out on the joy that is MAST?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.