Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Regulars

 
 
This forum should only be used for questions that are regarding recruitment to the police service as a regular officer that are not specific to a local force. If your question is specific to the recruitment process in a particular force then please visit the correct force area located HERE
  1. Eddzz!!
  2. holder of equality
    Started by holder of equality,

    Hi all, I am curious to know does the MET contact every referee you put down in the application? I have put two employers (one of them was just work experience) and two of my teachers from school. And finally what questions does the MET ask them and are these questions via telephone or via email? Many thanks and good luck to all in this process.

  3. Sierra_Bravo
    Started by Sierra_Bravo,
  4. Becky_1234
    Started by Becky_1234,
  5. Riggs27
    Started by Riggs27,

    New series specifically filming Met Police, looks great and so relevant for those joining soon. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b05ztwsj

  6. chhay
    Started by chhay,

    Assesment Centre - Maths and Verbal % Just had my AC yesterday and was wondering if anyone knew what the points/percentage (%) marks are for the following: 1. Numerical Reasoning 2. Verbal Reasoning I feel I did well at everything and satisfactory on the verbal reasoning, but awful on the maths. I hope this won't fail me. Any advice and information relating to points 1 and 2 above would be greatly appreciated.

  7. nial1546620755
    Started by nial1546620755 * ,

    Hi I previously got to the final interview when I applied around 3-4 years ago and have been invited to the fitness test since re applying. There is no mention of doing a set again in the email so do I get to skip that since I passed it previously? Thanks for any help.

    • 2 replies
    • 248 views
    nial1546620755 *
  8. BluesAndTwos
    Started by BluesAndTwos,

    Hey guys, Basically got my final fitness date in but due to a lack of availability at fettes, I now have to do it at Jackton. Quite gutted as I heard Jackton is ALWAYS mile and a half whereas fettes usually does bleep test (which is far easier in my opinion)! Is this true? What makes it such a harder run around Jackton? Additionally, I have my uniform fitting tomorrow but only got told today so I have nothing ready at all. No boots, haircut, etc. yet it said in email I'll need all this done But there's just no time. Any one know how strict they are with all that or what I'd need more than anything? What happens at the fitting, do you stand there with the entire kit on …

  9. Parnham911546621079
    Started by Parnham911546621079,

    Anybody else in Gilmour?

  10. Dom1988

    As the title says, do you have to complete your full probationary period and training before you could transfer to another force? Thanks

  11. scott jones
    Started by scott jones,

    Hello, I have recently passed my AC and been invited to the next stage with Wiltshire Police. It is a group work exercise. Is anyone in the same boat? Or know anything about it? Thanks

    • 0 replies
    • 779 views
  12. ICEBERG1
    Started by ICEBERG1,

    Anyone else purposed for this date still waiting on vetting?

  13. Otee
    Started by Otee,

    An interesting FOI find. You may need to download the file and view with Adobe Reader to zoom in on Mac devices. Direct with CKP.pdf

  14. Kevinng88
    Started by Kevinng88,

    As looking at posts its pretty safe to assume that july's intakes are closed, i created this post for those who are still waiting and hope ti get an august intake.

  15. jasenforcer
    Started by jasenforcer,

    Hi all I was wondering if was legal Cctv puts out description of suspect who just shoplifted a large item not conseable under clothing Stopped by officer Section 1 search pace for further stole items Arrested suspect for theft of large item found few meters Sus Puts his hands up to theft Shouldn't it be... Arrest first the section 32 search Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    • 5 replies
    • 835 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.