New Member Introductions
Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.
10229 topics in this forum
-
Hi My name is Alex complete newbie here. Joining Thames Valley as an SC just passed my vetting with a start date in July . Looking to make some new people... umm thats kind of it really.. ( sound of ice breaking)
-
Hi I'm a newbie and hopefully very soon will be joining the Specials team if last hurdles of the application process are passed (medical tomorrow)! Looking forward to the training and actually starting the job in the coming months!!!!
-
-
-
-
-
Hi, just posting as required. I have a question i would appreciate some asistance with, thank you !
-
-
Hi Im Steven, Currently Not Serving As A Officer Although Hoping To Join The Support Volunteer Program With Norfolk Constabulary.
-
-
-
Hey guys!! I am a member of Police Community and thought it prudent to sign up here too as it's got some good info. Currently finishing Phase one of Specials training and due to start Phase 2 (Practicals) at the end of the month Cheers
-
Hey, I have no idea what to put my name is Matt, 19 and I'm currently going through the application process with BTP. That's about it so...
-
-