Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Sara Polo
    Started by Sara Polo * ,

    Hi I am Sara I am new applying for met police look forward to speaking to you all x

    • 2 replies
    • 227 views
  2. Security_Man2017
    Started by Security_Man2017 * ,

    Hello fellow working colleagues, I thought i would post this topic, really, just to interact with various police agencies. Maybe even find out who works in the Metropolitan Police? Thanks guys Bill

    • 2 replies
    • 50 views
  3. AceJack
    Started by AceJack,

    Hi everyone, I am new to the forum. Looking forward to talking. I am a PC and have been involved with the police for around 4 years now. I work in a home office force. I'm hoping to hear about some good ideas about policing in general on the forum. Cheers for reading, Rev.

    • 1 reply
    • 34 views
  4. garbz
    Started by garbz * ,

    Hi all, I've been using this forum for the past couple of weeks to find more info on becoming a special constable. Thought it would be a good idea to join in and share experiences and opinions where I can. I'm about to start work with TVP working in their control room and hopefully will be able to join the special constabulary too shortly after.

    • 1 reply
    • 54 views
  5. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 71 views
  6. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 161 views
  7. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 153 views
  8. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 72 views
  9. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 65 views
  10. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 77 views
  11. Bodgejob1546082838
    Started by Bodgejob1546082838 * ,

    I'm a regular police sergeant involved in foundation training including special constables. Howdy.

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 96 views
  12. fanomonom
    Started by fanomonom,

    Got my provisional offer of appointment for the September 21st intake of specials in police scotland. Only got medical and probably another fitness to do as the first one will be out of date by then. Looking to go to Q division as its my local.

    • 1 reply
    • 95 views
  13. Chief Rat
    • 1 reply
    • 212 views
  14. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 222 views
  15. KMc234
    Started by KMc234,

    Hi, I am a newly registered member and would like the opportunity to speak with other Officers throughout the UK on matters that concern us all. I work as a PC in Lincolnshire Police, and have seven years service. Happy to chat, once my registration has been approved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.