Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. HezzD
    Started by HezzD * ,

    Hi there, Sitting SET and initial fitness tomorrow at East Kilbride. Looking forward to stage 1.

    • 2 replies
    • 148 views
  2. MrTurdTastic
    Started by MrTurdTastic * ,

    Hi Guys! Just joined this forum, I'm currently about 60% of my way through training to become a Special and I thought this would be a good place to get some hints and tips along my journey to becoming a Reg. I did a stint in the Armed Forces within the Int Corps and after coming out I still crave a disciplined and uniformed lifestyle so I thought why not give the met a go! I look forward to gaining the wealth and experience of all the currently serving officers on the forum and hopefully contributing a bit of my own experience from my life too

    • 1 reply
    • 52 views
  3. layla
    Started by layla,

    Think I'm supposed to be posting an introduction here to have my new member status lifted?

    • 1 reply
    • 55 views
  4. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 45 views
  5. HezzD
    Started by HezzD * ,

    failed by 10seconds! Now having to wait the 6 months! Absolute gutted. No excuses but train hard. I did until my holiday and well...

    • 0 replies
    • 157 views
  6. Soundbar
    Started by Soundbar,

    Looking forward to reading the views on the issues of the day.

    • 1 reply
    • 51 views
  7. Calv
    Started by Calv,

    Hi all, my name is Calv and i live down in the New Forest. I joined the forum as i have a daughter who is looking to join the police at a later date. She's at college at the moment so it's early days, but at least here she can get a few pointers along the journey. I'm ex RMP myself, didn't go civvy police, but take my hat off to them......not sure i'd have the patience any more :) Nice to meet you all, Calv.

    • 1 reply
    • 41 views
  8. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 50 views
  9. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 40 views
  10. HezzD
    Started by HezzD * ,

    I was wondering if anyone knew when sitting the fit test, I hear they prefer to do the 1.5mile run, if you can listen to your music while running? Long shot but just incase *jackton!!

    • 1 reply
    • 120 views
  11. Sean_Lewis
    Started by Sean_Lewis * ,

    Never really been good at introducing myself........??

    • 1 reply
    • 57 views
  12. cherish
    Started by cherish,

    Hi there, My name is Cherish. I'm doing a bit of research for a possible television programme and wanted to find out more about what working as a police officer is like. Keen to get an accurate idea of what a day in the life of an officer is like. Many thanks, Cherish

    • 1 reply
    • 56 views
  13. Boardman123
    Started by Boardman123,

    Hi, Im a new member. Please can i gain access to the forums? Thank you.

    • 1 reply
    • 70 views
  14. Majorgibly
    Started by Majorgibly,

    Morning all, I've been reading these forums for information about SC's for the past few years while I've had applications in however never signed up! Thought it would be a good time to sign up and meet new people and be an active person on the forums. I've also got an application in for A&S and am going to a familiarisation event on the 7th July which I'm looking forward too! Anyway sure I'll get to know a few of the regulars on here soon! Take it easy, Cain.

    • 1 reply
    • 55 views
  15. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 164 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.