Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Mark English
    Started by Mark English,

    Hi, my name is Mark English I am 29 years old from County Durham. I am currently in the process of becoming a call handler for Durham Constabulary, pending assessment and interview.

    • 2 replies
    • 153 views
  2. Hanwellpc
    Started by Hanwellpc,

    Hello, New to the forum but been following for a while, from Ealing in London. Met Police PC applicant waiting for forms to be sent to the vetting unit after my day two last year. Be great to know if anyone is in a similar position. Thanks

    • 2 replies
    • 202 views
  3. SB1231546082839
    Started by SB1231546082839,

    I have just submitted my application to Lincolnshire Police as a Special Constable - I'm interested to see the experiences of other Special Constables, particularly in Lincolnshire. Fingers crossed I'm successful at all stages!!

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 74 views
  4. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 273 views
  5. spb15
    Started by spb15,

    Hi, I'm currently applying for the Police Scotland recruitment campaign in 2015. I live in Aberdeen and was hoping to use this forum for some general information/tips in getting through. Thanks SPB8

    • 1 reply
    • 75 views
  6. pauldini
    Started by pauldini * ,

    Hi, new member here wanting to go into the BTP.

    • 2 replies
    • 76 views
  7. KerwinTaylor
    Started by KerwinTaylor,

    Hi there! My name is Kerwin and I am currently to applying to become a police constable! Looking forward to talk with everyone !

    • 2 replies
    • 160 views
  8. Joe901546082839
    Started by Joe901546082839 * ,

    My name is Joe

    • 2 replies
    • 204 views
  9. DaveM1546082804
    Started by DaveM1546082804,

    Hi... I'm Dave, 29 from Carlisle, and currently going through the recruitment process for a Police Constable.

    • 2 replies
    • 208 views
  10. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 188 views
  11. Joe901546082839
    Started by Joe901546082839 * ,

    My name is Joe

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 82 views
  12. Bucky
    Started by Bucky * ,

    Hi I'm Neil, I've just been accepted to join Thames valley police as a special, my induction is on the 11th of July and I'm very much looking forward to a new challenge in my life

    • 2 replies
    • 93 views
  13. toppo85
    Started by toppo85 * ,

    hi - names richard currently a bailiff and looking to join mdp or apply at least in the near future

    • 2 replies
    • 241 views
  14. Adazrambo
    Started by Adazrambo,

    Hi All. First post required so I'll keep it short n sweet! Names Adam, based in North Wales and interested in becoming a special in that area. Nice to meet you all :-).

    • 2 replies
    • 98 views
  15. Mk86
    Started by Mk86,

    Hey there, I'm Andy, from Portsmouth. I'm currently going through the application process for the MOD Police so thought I'd pop in and say hello. Cheers, Andy

    • 3 replies
    • 298 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.