Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 64 views
  2. Alphaquebec
    Started by Alphaquebec,

    Hey just tryin to get set up on this, hoping I'm posting in the right place!! Hoping to get start asap. Cheers

  3. luke300586
    Started by luke300586 * ,

    Hi all, Im in the process of applying to become a special - a life long ambition! I joined to gather some information regarding my application and share my experiences with others. TIA

    • 1 reply
    • 64 views
  4. Chief Rat
    • 1 reply
    • 152 views
  5. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 66 views
  6. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 64 views
  7. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 54 views
  8. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 153 views
  9. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 187 views
  10. reeceyb132
    Started by reeceyb132,

    Have my medical on the 17th of next month, anyone know the timeline following this? Thanks

    • 3 replies
    • 67 views
  11. WCH
    Started by WCH * ,

    As requested by many of your members I am John the WCH supplier....... My Wife Louise Ross-Foden now sells them for me from CMD FHQ Collar No 7807 so would like to post the above

    • 1 reply
    • 86 views
  12. Weeblex
    Started by Weeblex,

    Just a quicky introduction I'm on the September intake for Specials at TVP, I have my Fitness test Monday and I have about 2 dozen questions. Also looking out for other people on the intake or in the area. Thanks, Gary

    • 2 replies
    • 73 views
  13. Clayt
    Started by Clayt * ,

    Hi There, Recently applied for the Specials and have joined the forum to ask a few questions about the assessment day. Cheers

    • 2 replies
    • 67 views
  14. Chief Rat
    • 3 replies
    • 205 views
  15. Eggoo
    Started by Eggoo * ,

    I'm a resident of Hertfordshire in the process of becoming a special. I'm looking to join an online community and seek/give guidance to others.

    • 1 reply
    • 71 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.