Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Gcam7
    Started by Gcam7,

    Hi guys, I'm currently going through the application process for police Scotland and I was wondering if anyone has been posted to Aberdeen? I currently live in K division but do not have any ties which I am assuming will make me a prime target for Aberdeen. I have requested Glasgow, Argyll & West Dumbartonshire & Inverness (I have family there I can live with). I was just looking for feedback on anyone that has gone to Aberdeen how they have adjusted. I know that the cost of living in Aberdeen is very expensive and wondered how you adapt salary wise. Any response to this would be great. Thanks Gary.

  2. ALM
    Started by ALM * ,

    Hi all, I'm new. Currently in recruitment phase so...yeah! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    • 2 replies
    • 137 views
  3. JPinc
    Started by JPinc * ,

    Currently a serving Special in the recruitment process.

    • 3 replies
    • 182 views
  4. Gizu007
    Started by Gizu007,

    Hello My name is Tomas. I'm going through the recruitment process for Police Scotland. I should be joining PS in September if i pass my medical and final fitness test. Regards Tomas

    • 2 replies
    • 213 views
  5. juanamo28
    Started by juanamo28,

    Hi im currently in the process of being recruited for the MET and find this forum very useful

    • 2 replies
    • 156 views
  6. Mahoney1546621338
    Started by Mahoney1546621338,

    Hi there, I am currently in the process of my Met PC application. I am waiting for my vetting to finish/clear. Once complete I hope to be successful in my application. I have been following a few recruitment threads on your forums to see what other stage/ progress/ difficulties recruits are facing. I don't know what else you would like but let me know and I will gladly assist. M.

    • 2 replies
    • 212 views
  7. RPB
    Started by RPB,

    Hi all! The forum has asked me to introduce myself before I can post in any other topic areas, so here goes! Not yet a Police officer, but I am awaiting the date for my final force interview with Avon and Somerset Police. I must say I am both excited and terrified! I was looking to post about tips for my final interview, however I will wait until I have been authorised so I can post in the appropriate section.

    • 2 replies
    • 222 views
  8. beeswax
    Started by beeswax * ,

    hi all - just about to start my training, nervous lol

    • 3 replies
    • 297 views
  9. jable87
    Started by jable87 * ,

    Hi all, 27 year old professional based in London. i am looking to ask questions regarding DBS checks. Thanks!

    • 2 replies
    • 192 views
  10. richieboy500
    Started by richieboy500 * ,

    Hello, just thought i would say Hi! Joining Sussex Police as a Contact Handler in October and Can't wait but wanted some more info on a few things :)

    • 3 replies
    • 167 views
  11. Justice_Officer
    Started by Justice_Officer,

    Finally found a way to post lol, cheers for the FAQ responses

    • 2 replies
    • 224 views
  12. Unbroken444
    Started by Unbroken444 * ,

    Hello all

    • 2 replies
    • 122 views
  13. John Canoe
    Started by John Canoe,

    Hi from John Canoe of Race Relations. I am doing a Race Relations survey and would like some feedback from the forum.

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 115 views
  14. Dolph90
    Started by Dolph90 * ,

    Hi, I am new to this site, hope it is useful.

    • 2 replies
    • 91 views
  15. zanysuzie
    Started by zanysuzie,

    Hi I am Suzie and I am currently in the vetting stages within the BTP to hopefully become a PCSO. Manchester based. Thanks

    • 2 replies
    • 83 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.