New Member Introductions
Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.
10229 topics in this forum
-
Had a fab mod1 wknd and met some fab people..was very tough going but still enjoyable..roll on DT1 :-)
-
-
Hello all, My name is Ryan and im in the process of joining as a Special Constable in West Yorkshire, i have passed the initial application and the short-listing part and im awaiting the assessment day (7th Sept 15) i cant wait.
-
Hello all Just saying hello from Burnley in Lancashire. Not a police officer but was something that always appealed to me, went down the bus driver route instead lol Alec
-
-
-
Many people who come to Magalluf for enjoy holidays think all is allowed. It's wrong. Some people spend his holydays in the police station. Uncivil behavior it's great mistake.
-
-
- 5 replies
- 106 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Hey guys I signed up to the forums to ask a few question about be a police officer Have a good day
-
-
-
Hey, I'm Dilan. I am a prospective PC just like most of you probably are, and have been glancing over these forums throughout my application process, never getting round to actually creating an account! Given that I received my offer for the 28th september intake, I thought it would be good to get on board and get to know others in the same situation, especially those in the same intake as myself. Thanks!
-
-
Hi, I'm currently applying to the MDP and hope to hear from them soon to advance my application
-