Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat
    • 1 reply
    • 201 views
  2. Rauderce
    Started by Rauderce * ,

    Hi all, i'm a Special Constable as part of the Singapore Police Force, joined the forum to just browse through police topics that are similar, wherever we are. Cheers

    • 1 reply
    • 68 views
  3. R_SCARDIFF
    Started by R_SCARDIFF,

    Hi, I am at the fitness test phase of my PCSO application for South Wales police, looking to start training in November if all goes to plan.

    • 1 reply
    • 71 views
  4. spursfan1546082842
    Started by spursfan1546082842,

    Hi, My name is Daniel I am from south Wales and currently going throught the pcso recruitment process. I found this site on Google and found it very useful so thought I would join. If you need any more information please ask. Thanks in advance Dan

    • 1 reply
    • 83 views
  5. Stuntman1546082842
    Started by Stuntman1546082842,

    Hi there I've been a silent reader for quite some time and I thought it was about time that I joined the forum Regards Andi

    • 1 reply
    • 56 views
  6. qshipcaptain
    Started by qshipcaptain * ,

    Hi Serving probationry police officer - Met Police. Do you need more details?

    • 1 reply
    • 33 views
  7. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 159 views
  8. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 170 views
  9. Chief Rat
    • 6 replies
    • 246 views
    Member of Public +
  10. John Canoe
    Started by John Canoe,

    Hi all from John Canoe, I have joined this forum because we are doing research into the history of the Race and Ethnicity codes and would like to do a survey on modern opinions of the codes. The survey uses a Race Relations Questionnaire and the results will be displayed on a blog for the time being. http://racerelationsquestionnaire.blogspot.co.uk/ ​ Hopefully we will get enough interest to hold meetings and conferences for people to meet and discuss the subject further. Any questions? Kind regards John Canoe

    • 4 replies
    • 97 views
  11. John Canoe
    Started by John Canoe,
    • 4 replies
    • 244 views
    Chief Cheetah
  12. FFUDON
    Started by FFUDON * ,

    Sam Strich, 25 years service, and I'm still enjoying it - which sometimes makes me feel a tad guilty, 'cos there's a lot of moaning going on! Don't get me wrong, I know better than most, when the job is good it's very very good, but when it's bad . . . KTF :sw_soldat:

    • 2 replies
    • 90 views
    Reasonable Man +
  13. tj.stevens.10
    Started by tj.stevens.10 * ,

    Hi, I'm LincsThinBlueLine. In the final stages of my police application, just awaiting my vetting results. The police has always been my dream career and I cannot wait to hopefully be part of the biggest family in the UK. I'm 24, married and also a father. becoming a police officer will be the final step in reaching my lifes goals. I look forward to being able to absorb the wealth of knowledge which is available to me from all the users on this site. many thanks

    • 2 replies
    • 61 views
  14. chesterfaint
    Started by chesterfaint * ,

    Hi there. I very recently successfully completed days 1 and 2 of the initial assessment / selection for specials. I have been given a preliminary start date for training and couldn't be more excited. I'm joining the Met Special Constabulary and should be on the streets by December if all goes well. I felt like this forum would likely be the best directory for any queries I have about the rest of the process and the coming months. Cheers.

    • 2 replies
    • 57 views
  15. SC1154
    Started by SC1154 * ,

    Hi All, I found your forum by accident but it looks to be full of very interesting information, hence the request to participate. I am a member of the Guernsey Civil Protection Team based, not unsurprisingly, down here in the Channel Islands. The history of the team dates back to the cold war era, but was re-branded with a new mandate and objectives in 2004. We work very closely with the Guernsey Police and other blue-light services on major and minor incidents, and also provide support to other non-governmental organisations such as Channel Islands Air Search (CIAS). Much of our work is similar to the SAR functions of Civil Defence throughout Europe and Ireland, but…

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 87 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.