New Member Introductions
Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.
10229 topics in this forum
-
This forum basically helped me decide what to do with my life from now on.
-
-
Hi, I'm Joe. As requested, an introduction about myself: Joining the forum for information and and answers to questions. Currently going through the application process to become a Special Constable within Devon and Cornwall police. I have had my interview/assessments of which I passed and going through the fitness test and medical examination on Wed 12th August and hopefully fingers crossed I'll be part of the force in the not too distant future.
-
-
-
Afternoon all, After thinking about the police force for a number of years I finally decided to apply. I have my interview for the specials (due to qualifications) on Wednesday :-) feeling pretty nervous about the whole interview bit. Kev
-
-
-
Hi all, Im Lee and im in the final stages of my application to be a special with Humberside and hope to provisionally start training in Aug 15!
-
-
-
SC 9198 Daniel Longworth, creating a profile to keep in touch with the D15 Intake members who don't have other forms of social media (e.g. Facebook)
-
-
hi i would like to introduce myself, im diane and im hoping soon to join the cambs specials
-