Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. stephen29
    Started by stephen29 * ,

    Hi guys, My name is Stephen and currently going through the recruitment process for Police Scotland.

    • 4 replies
    • 218 views
  2. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 156 views
  3. Fianny
    Started by Fianny * ,

    Hi! I'm currently going through the recruitment process and on here to have a look for info and advice. Looking forward to chatting...

    • 4 replies
    • 209 views
  4. Shandy2805
    Started by Shandy2805 * ,

    Hi, please could you grant me access to the main forum, I am currently applying to join WMP

    • 2 replies
    • 129 views
  5. Chief Rat
    • 1 reply
    • 269 views
  6. FutureSearcher
    Started by FutureSearcher * ,

    Hello all, May I first introduce myself as FutureSearcher and I am, as the name could possibly suggest, someone who is wondering about various questions regarding jobs but seeing as this is neither the time nor the place for them I shall carry on with introducing myself. I am simply put, someone who has a nack for finding difficult jobs... But hey, someone's got to do them. I am also someone who is willing to help. This sounds like a job application... So I'll let you learn more later if you wish to! -FS-

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 72 views
  7. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 160 views
  8. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 179 views
  9. amt1
    Started by amt1 * ,

    Hi there, My name is Aaron and I am new to this forum. I hope I am posting this right so that I can access the rest of the forum. Thanks, Aaron

    • 3 replies
    • 143 views
  10. Chief Rat
  11. Mark101
    Started by Mark101,

    Hi I am new to this site and want to join the pension thread, with 18yrs service in Yorkshire and want to be part of the pension challenge. I would be grateful if I could be allowed to join the form thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 47 views
  12. yetzilla
    Started by yetzilla * ,

    Hi, I think I'm a new member. I can't view most threads. I don't know what I'm supposed to write here or what is expected of me. I have a few questions about the legality of importing a knife from the U.S., so here I am. Yetzilla

    • 3 replies
    • 161 views
  13. jim2014
    Started by jim2014 * ,

    Just here looking some info on Surrey they are currently recruiting for Cons to Sgts on transfer. I have 8 years service. Cheers

    • 3 replies
    • 255 views
  14. tj.stevens.10
    Started by tj.stevens.10 * ,

    Hi, I'm currently in the application process for Lincolnshire Constabulary. I'm just awaiting my vetting results, but fingers crossed I should be on the October intake. I'm 24 years old and have a wife and child, but to be a police officer has been my lifes dream. I want to do good in the area I live and grew up in aswell as setting an example for my son. many thanks

    • 3 replies
    • 229 views
  15. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Hi guys! Recently decided to join up to this forum, mainly due to the amount of times I find myself on here when researching forces! I've just submitted my application for the MDP, really hoping to make my start in Policing here due to the opportunities available. My intentions would be to work out of AWE specialising in the TSG. So fingers crossed! I'm originally from Northern Ireland, currently living in South Wales. I've spent a while waiting for roles to come up within Gwent and/or South Wales Police and so far (2 years!!) nothing has come up, hence to look to MDP as relocation doesn't bother me. Hoping to be much more active as my application processes!

    • 2 replies
    • 224 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.