Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. MetPCV
    Started by MetPCV,

    Hello I recently applied to become a Met PC and would like to join the forum Thank you

    • 1 reply
    • 41 views
  2. disturbedsword234
    Started by disturbedsword234 * ,

    hi i am a new person on this site and have a deep interest in certain replica swords, need to ask some questions before i purchase from a shop

    • 0 replies
    • 111 views
    disturbedsword234 *
  3. MetPCV
    Started by MetPCV,

    Hello I recently applied for a PC job at the Met and would like to join the forum Regards MetPCV

    • 1 reply
    • 80 views
  4. thomo68
    Started by thomo68 * ,

    Hello all just wanted to say hello to my UK colleagues, I'm Paul a police officer in NSW ( Sydney ). I'm currently a traffic officer which I have been doing for the last 10 years. Prior to that I was stationed in a small outback town for 3 years. All in all a fantastic job which I love. Anyway my reason for joining is to chat and meet other officers. Share stories and make new friends. Thanks , paul .

  5. DanniSmith1992
    Started by DanniSmith1992 * ,

    Hi, I'm Danielle Smith. I'm a previous special constable but had to quit my force as I wanted to move and had to find work. I'm now hoping to get some information on returning to a special constabulary.

    • 1 reply
    • 54 views
  6. dave0180
    Started by dave0180,

    Hi my name is David, I have just been accepted I tk the cambridgeshire specials and have found a lot of useful info on these forums and feel that it's time I started offering my experiences to the other new guys going through the stages of becoming an officer. Thanks David.

    • 1 reply
    • 62 views
  7. Conor F
    Started by Conor F,

    Hi Everyone, I thought I would introduce myself to you all on this website. I'm Conor and I have just signed up to join the Metropolitan Police as a special constable. I am currently awaiting my training dates. If any of you are also going to start your training soon, let me know as it would be good to meet other people before the course starts.

    • 2 replies
    • 57 views
  8. Promise17
    Started by Promise17,

    Hi I'm currently going through vetting with West Mercia and have joined to see what stage everyone else is at and see how long it will take to get a start date Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    • 1 reply
    • 65 views
  9. Jacobus
    Started by Jacobus * ,

    Hi there, I am a prospective police scotland candidate.

    • 2 replies
    • 47 views
  10. james_london
    Started by james_london * ,

    hello my name is james, am currently based in sw1 around st james's park, just really joined to ask the occasional question. not much else to say at the moment

    • 1 reply
    • 39 views
  11. TRC
    Started by TRC,

    Hi guys, I have gone through and passed the recruitment process to become a special with the BTP. I am currently having some problems with the Vetting process and I could do with a bit of advise from some other about it. That's basically what brings me here, and wi the view to help others when they have similar issues too

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 55 views
  12. PsychologyJ
    Started by PsychologyJ * ,

    Hello I am Jess and I have just graduated with a degree in Psychology. Looking to join the police as an officer so have joined this site to ask questions and get a deeper insight! Thanks!

    • 2 replies
    • 61 views
  13. mrimmer87
    Started by mrimmer87 * ,

    Hi my name is Michael. I am not a Police officer but I am interested in joining the specials and have come to the forum to check out peoples experiences of being in the specials.

    • 1 reply
    • 51 views
  14. SCO19
    Started by SCO19 * ,

    Hi I have just joined the Northamptonshire Police Specials

    • 1 reply
    • 61 views
  15. 5949
    Started by 5949,

    Hi, I'm 5949. I have used this forum to look up information on special recruitment throughout the past 5 months. I start my training Friday ?

    • 1 reply
    • 67 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.