Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. callum929
    Started by callum929 * ,

    Hi my name is Callum and I am in the process of applying for MOD Police. Have my assessment down in essex in October and was just on here looking for on advice if anyone on here has done this before and to see if anyone else was also going to be there in October. Would be good to already know of people going.

    • 3 replies
    • 171 views
  2. Sapor62
    Started by Sapor62 +,

    Evening, - Aspiring met police regular, currently waiting to start my MSC training in October! Hoping to pick up some knowledge whilst I'm here before I start

    • 4 replies
    • 283 views
  3. tomh100
    Started by tomh100 * ,

    hi im tom!!!

    • 3 replies
    • 177 views
  4. Jimbob1256
    Started by Jimbob1256 * ,

    Hi just joined and wanted to introduce myself, ive lurked here on and off for a while.I'm a currently serving PC been policing in london for nearly 9 years.

    • 3 replies
    • 97 views
  5. andypat1987
    Started by andypat1987,

    Hi new member currently going through application process for the police, love this forum for information and seeing other peoples experience's.

    • 3 replies
    • 118 views
  6. Sahara1331546621343
    Started by Sahara1331546621343 * ,

    Hey My name's Sahar and currently waiting to start training with the metropolitan police in October.

    • 3 replies
    • 106 views
  7. scook91
    Started by scook91 * ,

    Hi my names Steven, Age 24 from Middlesbrough. Just received my Assessment dates for Cleveland Police, 5/6 September. The aim of me joining these forums is to try and gain some sort of insight that will prepare me for my asessment. Looking forward to new prospects, that are hopefully on the horizon. Don't want to mess up what could be a great thing. Thanks, Ste

  8. Remi Vacca
    Started by Remi Vacca * ,

    Just looking for some advice on what to expect?

    • 3 replies
    • 157 views
  9. policescot13
    Started by policescot13 * ,

    Hey, just introducing myself. I'm at the very start of the recruitment process with Police Scotland. Just looking to speak to people in the same position.

    • 5 replies
    • 237 views
  10. steve4059
    Started by steve4059 * ,

    Hi im Steve, I have applied and have been sucsessful on the application stage of my specials application form and an waiting to attend the assessment day. I hope this site can help with the process and tips of joining the police

    • 5 replies
    • 147 views
  11. Zad86
    Started by Zad86,

    Just introducing myself, can't seem to post anywhere else,do I need to say hello first?

    • 3 replies
    • 183 views
  12. DMAC
    Started by DMAC * ,

    Hi guys. I'm new to the use of forums so my apologies as I'm sure this has been asked many times. Ild like to know if anyone has successfully appealed Police vetting failure due to financial reasons? If so was the process started with a simple email of your intention to appeal? Thanks in advance.

  13. KomserShakespeare
    Started by KomserShakespeare,

    Hi I recently got a conditional offer email for 30th November. Just wanted to see if there are anymore on here that have too. Roll on 30/11/2015!

  14. Martinez
    Started by Martinez * ,

    Hi, I'm a new recruit entering tulliallan on the 14th of September. Anyone else starting on that date?

  15. Ben_s
    Started by Ben_s * ,

    Hi I am interested in applying to be a special in the met. Having read many of the forum topics I would love to find out some more information. Thanks in advance Ben

    • 1 reply
    • 68 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.