Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Miner
    Started by Miner * ,

    hi, just have a question to ask. Thanks

    • 3 replies
    • 160 views
  2. rhpolice
    Started by rhpolice * ,

    Hello, I'm Rob. I am in the process of applying for the Kent Police Constable Recruitment Programme. I'm regestering here, in the hope of getting some first hand infomation on the process and what it's like working for the Kent Police force. Thanks

    • 3 replies
    • 157 views
  3. Sam2015
    Started by Sam2015,

    Hey, joining the MDP next year.

    • 3 replies
    • 231 views
  4. jhcr
    Started by jhcr,

    Hi all new to the forum i think i need to post here before i can post in other topics :)

    • 3 replies
    • 152 views
  5. LewisP
    Started by LewisP,

    Hi, wasn't entirely sure where to put an introduction to become a new member, hope this works.

    • 3 replies
    • 109 views
  6. Stevie264
    Started by Stevie264 * ,

    Interview - I have been waiting for over 2 months for my final interview, is this timeframe normal? I am from Essex police 2014 recruitment. The current one has just finished and their AC day is around this time. Does that mean they have caught up with my group of potential recruits? I haven't been sent AC results and I see people on here discussing the breakdown of theirs. I just had s confirmation email that I passed after 5 days of taking my exams. Just to wait for interview. I have started to email and phone each week but all I get is, "we are awaiting the next batch of interview dates. I undertook my AC day on 18/06/2015. I just wanted to know if this is. 1) n…

  7. bgt
    Started by bgt * ,

    Hi

    • 3 replies
    • 197 views
  8. futurescotcop
    Started by futurescotcop,

    Hi, Should be starting at tulli soon so just looking for final bits of advice. Thanks!

    • 4 replies
    • 173 views
  9. SR86
    Started by SR86,

    Hi all. Just introducing myself as SR86. Applying for PCSO role within SWP and have currently been through the medical this morning. Fingers crossed for an offer.

    • 1 reply
    • 75 views
  10. damacor
    Started by damacor,

    Hi everyone, i'm a new special with TVP just completed Training at sully and have been assigned to EU. will be a career special, as have no desire to be a regular. Dan

    • 1 reply
    • 71 views
  11. J.Middleton
    Started by J.Middleton * ,

    Hi. I'm not a police officer, but I've joined the forum because i want to hear stories from the job and want to get some advice on join and what the best things to make me suitable for the job

    • 1 reply
    • 61 views
  12. Miner
    Started by Miner * ,

    Nice to be here !

    • 1 reply
    • 45 views
  13. yorkie1964
    Started by yorkie1964 * ,

    Just to say i have joined this site as i am a Special Constable in Cleveland

    • 1 reply
    • 76 views
  14. DaveG_87
    Started by DaveG_87,

    HI all, Starting with Warks and West Mercia on 1st September as a Student PC. The following emotions apply:

    • 7 replies
    • 201 views
  15. Tailred
    Started by Tailred * ,

    Im, as you can see tailred. Pleasure to meet you guys.

    • 4 replies
    • 241 views
    Emmaj1546621323

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.