Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. westover
    Started by westover * ,

    Hi all, a new applicant here looking for some advice.

    • 1 reply
    • 63 views
  2. DPN
    Started by DPN * ,

    looking forward to using the forum

    • 1 reply
    • 54 views
  3. 89ko
    Started by 89ko,

    Hi, I am a new member. I recently applied for Northumbria Police and passed all stages, however failed my vetting in March 2015. Hope you are all well.

    • 2 replies
    • 73 views
  4. Sapor62
    Started by Sapor62 +,

    Hey everyone, I'm an aspiring met regular currently waiting to start training with MSC in October! Hoping to pick up a few things from some regulars/specials :)

    • 1 reply
    • 86 views
  5. Bort
    Started by Bort * ,

    Hello! Just joined this forum as I have got the assessment centre later this week, and am looking for advice

    • 1 reply
    • 51 views
  6. Snappley
    Started by Snappley * ,

    New Special in Sussex

    • 1 reply
    • 55 views
  7. Ash Eastham
    Started by Ash Eastham,

    Hello My names ash and I live in yeovil

    • 1 reply
    • 54 views
  8. Sahara133
    Started by Sahara133,

    Hey, my names Sahar and I'm currently waiting to start training for the Met on the 26th October

    • 1 reply
    • 68 views
  9. Lindsay8uk
    Started by Lindsay8uk * ,

    Hi I'm just introducing myself I am Lindsay and I was waiting for a post with Gmp

    • 1 reply
    • 63 views
  10. BHG1997
    Started by BHG1997,

    Hi guys, just wanted to introduce myself on here. I'm Brad, I'm currently going through the application process to become a Special with Staffordshire Police! Been reading some information on this site prior to signing up, some of you guys are really helpful and supportive! Looking forward to becoming one of the community! Brad

    • 2 replies
    • 73 views
  11. insert funny name here
    Started by insert funny name here,

    Morning...this is me introducing myself! Hello!

    • 1 reply
    • 55 views
  12. Raz
    Started by Raz * ,

    By way of introduction. Retired from Lincolnshire Police 3 1/2 years ago after 30 years service.

  13. PoliceConstable
    Started by PoliceConstable,

    Hello Can restrictions be lifted on me please i am a new member, im not an officer yet but i have an intake date for the mps

    • 1 reply
    • 83 views
  14. Stevie79
    Started by Stevie79 * ,

    Hi all, I did try and post on the original vetting forum, but I guess I can't with only just signing up. I was successful with being offered a role as a detention officer, and my vetting has recenty come back, and has failed. Not sure why as they won't feed me any information to this. I've also requested to appeal against this, and was told there is no right to appeal! Just seeking some helpful advice and help. I thought this was ridiculous when I was told there is no right to appeal and somewhat, unfair. Thank you in advance.

  15. DaveScouse77
    Started by DaveScouse77 * ,

    I am new to the forum and I was hoping to have an issue or two cleared up if it were possible. It is probably a minor thing but some clarity of thought would be most welcome. Thanks in advance

    • 3 replies
    • 142 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.