Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Hmat04
    Started by Hmat04 * ,

    Hello:-) I'm new here and hoping to be able to pick up some much needed advice on a possible future interview with Police Scotland. Thank you

    • 5 replies
    • 310 views
  2. djwayne
    Started by djwayne,

    Hello all my name is wayne I am currently going through the special constable application

    • 3 replies
    • 93 views
    Member of public 1 +
  3. RZC
    Started by RZC * ,

    New Special Constable - Hertfordshire Constabulary Thanks

    • 2 replies
    • 87 views
  4. SB2015
    Started by SB2015 * ,

    Hey All, How is everyone? I'm SB and I am currently in the process of enhancing my fitness level to apply for Police Scotland. In the last 3 years I have lost 5 stone in order to do this. Actually really nervous as I feel I have come so far and could potentially fail at this hurdle as I have never run before! Any help and advice would be much appreciated

    • 4 replies
    • 213 views
  5. Nitro159
    Started by Nitro159,

    Hi all, Not really sure where to go with this, I am not a police officer, yet, but looking into (having filled out all the forms already and just dwelling on it) the MDP, I do currently have a full time job but changes to my role and a recent serious motorcycle accident have caused me to look into what I actually wish to do for the next 20+ years of my life.So I'm looking to get some advice, an insight into the role from the horses mouth and see where I land with it Thanks

    • 4 replies
    • 131 views
  6. Scare685
    Started by Scare685 * ,

    Hi I'm just into my probation and want some advice

    • 3 replies
    • 136 views
  7. securitas88
    Started by securitas88,

    Introducing myself to access the forum

    • 3 replies
    • 189 views
  8. Masson77
    Started by Masson77,

    Hi, trying to introduce myself so have full site access. I'm Graeme and I start Tulliallan in September 2015 : )

    • 4 replies
    • 240 views
  9. PoliceConstable
    Started by PoliceConstable,

    hi i am a new member i have an intake date with the MPS, please can the restrictions be lifted on me so i can post? thank you

    • 4 replies
    • 224 views
  10. Iron3542
    Started by Iron3542 * ,

    hi, i will be starting in the london met police in the late sept intake and this forum was recommended by a friend already in the met. Thanks, iron3542

    • 3 replies
    • 100 views
  11. Negium
    Started by Negium * ,

    Hi I am Steve. Police staff working at acro based within Hampshire constabulay. Found out about the forum through the blue light card site

    • 3 replies
    • 185 views
  12. MetPCV
    Started by MetPCV,

    Hello I have just applied for the role of PC for the Met and would like to join the forum Thank you MetPCV

    • 3 replies
    • 133 views
  13. StudentCop1990
    Started by StudentCop1990,

    Hello I'm a new member. Been following the recruitment forum for a while and have been given a start date with met for 30th November so looking to join and get involved. Thanks.

    • 3 replies
    • 120 views
  14. Tried Hard
    Started by Tried Hard * ,

    Served in a provincial constabulary from 1979-2012 - last couple of years as a civilian. Service ranged from inner-city to rural. Towards the end of my service, incresing decrepitude meant postings to non-operational posts. Well do I remember the FMO defecting me! Still maintain something of an interest in policing matters

    • 3 replies
    • 161 views
  15. scott jones
    Started by scott jones,

    Hello, I was recently given a provisional accepentence letter from Wiltshire police, for a role as a PC. Is anyone else in a similar position or recently started training as a PC with Wiltshire? Thanks Scott

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.