Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. cyprus07
    Started by cyprus07 * ,

    Hi Everyone I am a police support volunteer based In the East Midlands and Just Wanted To say Hello and Hope from Time To Time I could call on your expertise should I require advice and guidance about Issues within the Police force. Kind Regards Amelia

    • 1 reply
    • 42 views
  2. craigtc
    Started by craigtc * ,

    Hi there, My name is Craig and I am due to start training at the Scottish Police College on September the 14th

  3. fiji786
    Started by fiji786 * ,

    My name is fiji will be on October intake

    • 3 replies
    • 167 views
  4. EspressoCop
    Started by EspressoCop,

    Hi, I'm new to the forum! I've been an MSC for 3 years and currently in the MSC to PC process.

    • 4 replies
    • 172 views
  5. sunbeam1546082844
    Started by sunbeam1546082844,

    hello this is my introductory post. I have joined the forum to learn more about the police.

    • 1 reply
    • 89 views
  6. Coltonfyer
    Started by Coltonfyer,

    Hi, new to this forum, hoping to glean some info from various people about a change in career/direction. Currently serving with the met. Nuff said. Cheers.

    • 5 replies
    • 138 views
  7. gatewaytosouth
    Started by gatewaytosouth * ,

    Good Morning I started my Police service in early 1974 in Cheshire Constabulary.After two years I transferred to the City of London Police where I spent the majority of Service.I served on secondment in the CID of the Royal Ulster Constabulary (RUC) and then transferred to the Metropolitan Police Service.

    • 2 replies
    • 53 views
  8. Niknaknoo79
    Started by Niknaknoo79 * ,

    I had my final interview 2 weeks ago for pcso and haven't heard anything yet. Just wondered if anyone else has or how long it usually takes?

    • 2 replies
    • 87 views
  9. GingerBeard
    Started by GingerBeard * ,

    Hi i'm new to these forums (obviously) and joined because i wanted to ask a few questions about the recruitment process and get involved in the discussions. Iv been thinking about joining the police for some time now and some insight into the process and job would be invaluable. I currently work in a shop and would love a change and something more challenging, this seems like the best place to come to get the information i need.

    • 1 reply
    • 67 views
  10. Niknaknoo79
    Started by Niknaknoo79 * ,

    I had my final interview 2 weeks ago for pcso and haven't heard anything yet. Just wondered if anyone else has or how long it usually takes?

    • 0 replies
    • 44 views
  11. LAC
    Started by LAC,

    'ello there! I'm LAC, new to the forum as a user but I've been browsing it for a while without registering (sorry!).

    • 1 reply
    • 84 views
  12. gemma1234
    Started by gemma1234 * ,

    hey Just needed some help with the medical appeal process and thought this was the best place

    • 1 reply
    • 65 views
  13. CamB
    Started by CamB,

    Hello everyone, I'm currently a student and wanting to join the regulars when I graduate next year. Looking forward to interacting with you guys on the forums. Thanks!

    • 2 replies
    • 101 views
  14. Justme25
    Started by Justme25,

    Hi, As per the instructions on signing up I am here to say hello.

    • 5 replies
    • 194 views
  15. sparky2106
    Started by sparky2106 * ,

    Hello everyone I am a Polce Support Volunteer with West Yorkshire Police. I am a licenced Amateur Radio operator (C/s 2E0LAI) I was in the Royal Corps of Signals for 9 years I am married with 2 daughters 3 grandsons & 1 granddaughter.

    • 3 replies
    • 146 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.