Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Rogerald1983
    Started by Rogerald1983 * ,

    Hi, I am new to this site, I am in the process of applying with Avon & Somerset Police in either Call Handler post or Dispatch so I am looking for some guidance and insider info:)

    • 2 replies
    • 105 views
  2. thevilla101
    Started by thevilla101,

    Hi there just joined up to this forum, currently working for west midlands police in a civvie role. Just applied for staffs, anxiously waiting to here back:)

    • 1 reply
    • 81 views
  3. Chance.K
    Started by Chance.K * ,

    Hello, my name is Chance Kubeczka I am 14 years old and I would like to be a Police Officer on day. I also have some questions, ft that is ok.

  4. Slapnutz2000
    Started by Slapnutz2000 * ,

    Hi team. New face here on the board but an Officer with a fair few years service. Looking forward to browsing the forum and seeing if I can answer any questions. Cheers

    • 3 replies
    • 227 views
  5. ciaphas
    Started by ciaphas * ,

    Hi, I am looking to join this forum as I have a question and I am not sure wither I need a lawyer or the police? hoping to join jon

    • 3 replies
    • 214 views
  6. reddevil2789
    Started by reddevil2789 * ,

    Hello I am new to this and I am in need of advice regarding vetting failure. Regards

    • 1 reply
    • 80 views
  7. railc0p
    Started by railc0p,

    Hi, currently have an assessment centre coming up. Joined to share the views of my recruitment process

    • 1 reply
    • 43 views
  8. Pigman.
    Started by Pigman.,

    Not really a new member but that's how computers work , i have been about for many years but cannot log in under my old username , this one is very similar !

    • 2 replies
    • 84 views
  9. EojEoj667
    Started by EojEoj667 * ,

    Just had my application accepted by Wiltshire police and I'm looking for advice from serving specials

    • 1 reply
    • 98 views
  10. scrambo
    Started by scrambo,

    Good morning all, My name is Sam and I have my Day 1 for Met Special Constable coming up in October. Just joined up to look for advice and share anything I learn and pick-up along the way

  11. wiganer
    Started by wiganer,

    HI Team, I am jon - here is an introduction message. Thanks Jon

    • 1 reply
    • 91 views
  12. RebeccaSusan
    Started by RebeccaSusan * ,

    Hi I'm Rebecca, I live in Cheshire UK. Just graduated with a 2:1 degree in Crime Studies and Abuse Studies and I am hoping to be a PCSO with Cheshire Constabulary. :-)

    • 1 reply
    • 48 views
  13. eh21
    Started by eh21 * ,

    Hi, I start as a special tomorrow and am coming on here for some advice etc. Not sure what else you might like to know... eh21

    • 2 replies
    • 89 views
  14. Sausage6368
    Started by Sausage6368,

    Evening all I'm Sausage, working & living in Wales, 8 years service with aspirations of ARV's

    • 1 reply
    • 75 views
  15. walshy448
    Started by walshy448,

    Hi, am a newbie in all the sense of the word just passed my SC assessment and now waiting to pass my medical and other checks. What to expect next would be great to hear from folks who have been through it

    • 1 reply
    • 100 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.