Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Tony815
    Started by Tony815 * ,

    Hello Everyone. I will be moving to the Northampton Area early next year from aboard with my family. I had a couple of questions. Firstly are there any areas that are particulary troublesome and you wouldn't advise moving to with a family? Secondly as a ex Police Officer would it be possible to become a special having lived outside the UK for over 10 years? Thank you. Tony

    • 3 replies
    • 100 views
  2. granty09
    Started by granty09 * ,

    Hi guys, currently in the process of applying to be a S.C. with West Yorks Police, so fingers crossed!

    • 3 replies
    • 128 views
  3. TheGhostWalker
    Started by TheGhostWalker * ,

    Hi guys, My name is josh and I was interested in getting involved into the community

    • 2 replies
    • 221 views
  4. liz999
    Started by liz999 * ,

    Hi I'm currently waiting on btp assessment day and interview having attended student workshop few weeks ago good to hear from any applicants

    • 4 replies
    • 155 views
  5. Lmatt123
    Started by Lmatt123 * ,

    Hi I would like to introduce myself. I have recently passed my BTP pcso assessment centre and passed medical about 2 months ago and will be starting training within the next 3 weeks. I will be with the B division (inner London). Cannot wait to start Kind regards

    • 2 replies
    • 86 views
  6. 258391
    Started by 258391 * ,

    Hi there, I've joined as Im just about to start my training as a Special Constable with Gloucestershire constabulary. Just looking for tips / advice and like minded folk!

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 91 views
  7. RewardOurHeroes
    Started by RewardOurHeroes * ,

    Hi, we recently joined your sister site PoliceUK.com and we thought it be rude not to introduce ourselves here as well! We operate a newly launched not for profit site, Its pretty basic but the aim is to allow the general public to show their appreciation for the men and women who look after us and our way of life on a daily basis. If we can save you guys a few pounds then our job is done! ATVB Matt (Founder Reward Our Heroes)

  8. jackogden
    Started by jackogden * ,

    Hiya, I've just joined the forum.

    • 2 replies
    • 199 views
  9. PeterS50
    Started by PeterS50 * ,

    Long time lurker on these forums and would be delighted to join! Thank you Peter

    • 2 replies
    • 167 views
  10. TheIdealHeight
    Started by TheIdealHeight * ,

    Hi, I'm not sure what I should be posting in this topic! I am keen to join the police and would like to browse this forum to answer some questions that I have.

    • 2 replies
    • 127 views
  11. Saad724
    Started by Saad724,

    Hey everyone. My name is Saad, I'm a 20 year old guy who aspires to one day join the Metropolitan Police Force. In March of this year, I applied for a voluntary role and have since then passed my interview and have sent off my vetting form. I sent my vetting form away back in June and have been waiting anxiously to hear back since then. Hopefully everything will be well and I'll be able to one day help and serve the people of this country. Who knows, if all goes well, I might even end up working with one of you! Anyway, I just wanted to drop by and introduce myself. I wish everyone who is waiting to hear back or wants to join the best of luck and hopefully it works ou…

    • 1 reply
    • 73 views
  12. steve172
    Started by steve172,

    Hello all, I applied to join the MDP back in March and now just waiting for successful vetting and references, the process takes so long! fingers crossed 99% of the way there! Steve

    • 1 reply
    • 218 views
  13. patriciacamille
    Started by patriciacamille,

    Hello My name is Patricia Camille and I have rejoined this forum. A few years ago I got some help with dealing with a life threatening situation, and I must say that Hampshire Police sorted it out, and gave me some comforting help and assistance so that I stopped living in fear. I've come back to the forum because I had received a fake cheque. Being a translator, I checked it with the bank who asked me to forward it to the police, but I do not know if you're inundated with such requests, and where to send it to. Any advice would be welcomed. Shall I send it to someone - faked cheque from an Irish bank in Euro, or simply bin it? And if sending it to someone, to whom shal…

  14. The Undertaker
    Started by The Undertaker +,

    Hi, Just a member of the public,i work a security guard, mainly at supermarkets and the like, I was a member on ukpo about 6 years ago, but stopped using it, now cant remember my user details or even what my username was lol, tried to register on ukpo it keeps giving me the message " your account will be unlocked in 15 minutes" after 15 minutes resets to 15 minutes again! Anyway I am sure this forums better, interesting in debating issues facing the police, always admire the police and would like to understand the issues! Ta

      • Like
    • 12 replies
    • 203 views
  15. zezima203
    Started by zezima203 * ,

    I am a 20 year old student from Scotland. I was involved with an incident which involved my debit card being stolen and money taken from my account.

    • 1 reply
    • 173 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.